Lightning EV vs Tesla 3

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
@Tezz500

He will be doing an in depth review and race it.

I gotta be honest, I’m running the numbers… and the math just isn’t working.

Im having a really hard time justifying a 75,000 Truck that probably can’t tow more than 150miles without needing a charge…

I’ve got another couple months to make a decision.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Dude, there's a bunch of Tesla charging stations at this local Pilot travel center and the Tesla owners sitting in these cars look absolutely ridiculous and miserable waiting in their hot boxes... They have sheets and blankets tucked into their windows trying to keep the sun from giving them heat strokes while waiting to charge their cars when it's over 100 degrees out. If purchasing a $100k Tesla plaid in order to save yourself the $7/gal gas gives you peace of mind, then that's obviously your prerogative.

This might be just what finally causes people to jump into the "urban lifestyle vehicles" that companies have been designing for years. They designed them as something for people to hang out in that live in the city, having it convert to more of a room than a vehicle. Who would have thought it would come to fruition because of charging times?

...well, that or the fact that no one will be able to afford rent and will be living in their cars.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I love the blind confidence from “the technology will get better” crowd and then they try and compare it to ice powered vehicles. As if different techs work on perfectly synced times lines. “It’s just starting!”

Here’s the thing, based on real world facts and physics, EV tech is going to reach it’s peak wayyyyyyy faster than ICE and I bet you there will be a few shockers/broken promises along the way. I’m sure everyone will be pleased with this forced government solution. It will turn out just the way they say. Lmao.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
boring dr steve brule GIF

Users who are viewing this thread