Lighted Acrylic 2004 Mustang Cobra SVT

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
This came in today. It's approx. 11" wide X 7" high on a 13" X 6" X 1" wood oval base.

Acrylic%20Mustang%20Cobra%20001_zpsivw3uvjx.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty neat. Is that an original ValleyDesignsND piece? I see they're for sale on Amazon.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Pretty neat. Is that an original ValleyDesignsND piece? I see they're for sale on Amazon.

Yes it is, they are also on ebay. I bought mine direct from them. I had them take the license plate frame off the front bumper. Great people to deal with. I got the full color spectrum led's with the remote controller and 9V adapter. I'm really pleased with it.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I saw them on eBay, but they had: "2004 Mystic Cobra." Are you saying they can change the text, for instance: "Mystichrome?"

Yours turned out well!

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I saw them on eBay, but they had: "2004 Mystic Cobra." Are you saying they can change the text, for instance: "Mystichrome?"

Yours turned out well!

Just call or start an online conversation and tell them what you want. They took the front license frame off for me. I don't see why they can't put whatever you want in text, on there. I plan to get one with Mystichrome written on it too.

Users who are viewing this thread