Light Weight Battery - Catch Can Combo Meal

Ben@fatfab

Our new light weight battery oil catch can combo provides two important modifications in one package. A small lightweight battery to save weight (12-15lbs) and a race style oil catch can to keep the oil vapors and residue out of your engine. Our cnc aluminum bracket mounts in place of the original battery mounting tray with the supplied hardware. Once you have that installed you can mount your new FatFab oil catch can to the plate. Comes with Lightweight AGM Power Sports Battery.

https://www.fathousefab.com/product/s197-mustang-light-batterycatch-can-combo/
  • Power Sports AGM Battery ETX18L (18 LBS)
  • 340 CCA & 20 Ah
  • 1 Year Replacement Warranty
  • Dimensions (in): 8.12 x 3.56 x 6.37
S197-LW-CC-Combo.jpg

catch-can-s197-resized-.jpg

IMG_3161-2-Medium.jpg

To complete your order you can also add one of our line and fitting kits (Assembly Required). As well as a Petcock drain kit.

Kit Includes:

• Four 10AN pushlock or hose end fittings for connecting to the catch can and valve cover
  • Pushlock hose or braided hose
S197-Red-Line-Square.jpg

small-fittings-square-1.jpg

***If your car will be sitting for days at a time we strongly recommend keeping it on a battery tender especially in colder climates. You can add a battery tender to your order or supply your own.***

We are also testing a few Lithium Ion batteries for those looking to save even more weight. The LithIon battery option is only 4.5lbs!

We also offer a similar kit for the S550 chassis cars.

https://www.fathousefab.com/product/s550-2015-2017-mustang-light-battery-catch-can-combo/

Rct851

Established Member
My original battery has been cranking slowly...
My jlt catch can is 5 years old and i have heard the screen filter goes bad after a while..

Does it come in black?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I was checking that out the other night but want the AG 16 cell at 480 CCA's. too bad thats not offered here as a package deal.

and I want it in black and don't see that option.

Ben@fatfab

Im hoping to release anodized black as an option soon, I have parts getting dipped now!

Do you have a link to the AG 16 battery you want to use, I can look to see if it will fit. You can buy the kit without the battery if you want to supply your own

Ben@fatfab

Black is almost ready! I only ran two of each for S197 and S550 kits to test the waters on the coated. Coating will be a $100 option.

black-battery-tray-bottom.jpg

black-logo-plate.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread