Life's Strange

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Funny how life works in strange ways. I’ve always been a firm believer of living & learning from your mistakes.

Used to have an Angel who was Chunky Tall….not sure what happened to him but I think a the Mod Devil took out a sniper riffle & put one right in between the eyes. Or a Retired Devil talked him into getting some lower 11’s. But the good thing is I found a new Angel to show me the way.

Who need’s stinking mods? I do but doing it the smart way always helps out in a lot….12’s N/A @ LACR will be done but with out Powa Adda’s ;-).

So a special thanks to Butch for the Flowmaster Cat Back. Must say it since I did get some MPH at the end of the track, which means I did pick up some HP. The K&N Filter might of just helped a little but im really happy I didn’t go like mad & purchase another filter. Every one talks about needing a shifter but in the case of a Mach1….i really don’t think you need it IMHO. Tetge’s Little trick has helped my shifting, since I can chirp 2nd & 3rd gear. Want to also say thanks to Allan for letting me try out the 03 Cobra front springs. Not sure if it will drop much or if any but mucho thanks.

Now what I think is really cool is the way P was able to do a spreadsheet of his time slips. Talk about keeping records. One might not find it important but you can always check on your progress & also look back at how far you have come. Im going to be very happy in a year or so of racing & really happy to do show the progress once I reach my 12’s.

C-bad is nice, but mainly to see the lower numbers that LACR shows. LACR is just TUFF. Bit the Walkers so many times, especially JHWalker (love & hate relationship going on here). I personally LOVE LACR & I will call it my track. Best run facility in Southern Cali….thats for sure.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
"LACR is just TUFF. Bit the Walkers so many times, especially JHWalker (love & hate relationship going on here)"

You got that right PModdy. Every trip is a new challenge. The trip to LACR is always fun. The results often send me home trying to understand the meaning of life.
It is such a simple exercise. You only have to do 6 things correctly and then press on the brakes. :bash: :bash:
James:)

stang99

#6 - Pop the chute (of course). You beginners with the slow cars still have a lot to learn.

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
5 :shift like u stoled her: :-D

What is 6 :??: James? :shrug:

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
stick around Dave, dont' leave us yet!

As surprising as it may seem, this is one of the best run boards that I frequent. Most have nazi like mod's running around doing what they want.....I haven't come across that here

Users who are viewing this thread