• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Liberal utopia: heroin needles and feces In the streets

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Gravik, Oct 9, 2018.

1. thomas91169

thomas91169 # of bans = 5203 Established Member

Its getting there. I moved here April 2013. We used to peruse downtown quite a bit when we first moved here, and it was always clean (one of the reasons we love SD was that it was always way cleaner than like SF or LA). However, over time, its started to get pretty ****ing bad. Homeless encampments all along the 5 south of the 94 and along the overpasses. Even Gaslamp is starting to look dirtier and grimier. It sucks, SD is such a beautiful city too and some of the newer buildings are insane looking, but on the ground level its turning dumpy.

Yup, our backup plan of moving to DFW continues to rise to the forefront of our conversations. Especially with Newsom; as he will make people like me out to be criminals all because I believe in our constitutional rights above feelings. If that happens, we out this bitch so fast. My wife could make easily as much (if not more) doing what she does in DFW and same with me, and we could have a $200k brand new 3br/2ba home in a nice area and pay less for mortgage than we do for renting our 1br/1ba apt. There's just nothing.to.do, but that just means more money for toys.

lexustech48 and 04MysticCobra like this.
  2. jmsa540

jmsa540 Well-Known Member Established Member

Atlanta is starting to become one of them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

3. 04MysticCobra

04MysticCobra Well-Known Member Established Member

Don't blame you at all. My brother in law lives in a beautiful area of Orange County and is an engineer for Boeing. He is getting real anxious about Newsom becoming governor but the big problem for him is that his wife's family is all embedded there.

My plan is moving forward to leave this shithole called NJ that is not much different than California. We keep getting bent over here daily with no KY used. After a while you can only take so much. I will be moving to a beach town in Delaware building a new home for 350K and the property taxes will be only $1000 a year. No state sale tax or tax on retirement. Very tax friendly state. I just wish it was happening tomorrow.

4. thomas91169

thomas91169 # of bans = 5203 Established Member

Yeah, its hard if you have family. Right now were 8hrs drive or a quick 1hr plane ride from both of ours, but half a country away would be more difficult.

04MysticCobra likes this.
  5. CV355

CV355 #MeAlso Established Member

An old friend of mine warned me about Newsom around 10 years ago- said he had something evil about him. At the time, Newsom was mayor of San Franstinko and wasn't really known too much outside of CA. Interesting how he's starting to get momentum now.

Here's the scary thing that not many people think about. Most of the villainous politicians are getting ready to retire or croak, probably both. They're old, they're tired, and everyone is sick of their wrinkly-ass geriatric bull****. When they vacate, who comes in? Idiots like Booker, sure, but there's going to be a whole new surge of evil, self-serving politicians. And they'll have energy and resourcefulness that this country hasn't seen. Think about it- if that rotten old husk Feinstein was able to pull off the Ford fiasco, what would a younger, more evil version be capable of?

lexustech48 and 04MysticCobra like this.
  6. CompOrange04GT

CompOrange04GT I like Wood, and not Oak Established Member

Girlfriends Grandpa has lived in San Fran his whole life. He's finally ready to leave

lexustech48 likes this.
  7. lexustech48

lexustech48 I like Fords n stuff Premium Member Established Member

Dallas-Ft.Worth= All the racing you can handle. Not to mention there are counties that don't Smog for registration. Still have the yearly inspection for safety from my understanding but hell that's nothing.

8. Orange95

Orange95 Reality is only as far as you can see Established Member

I'll give another thumbs up for DFW. I lived in White Settlement for several years before getting reassigned to Fort Stockton. There was always something going on and plenty of racing as well. I can't comment on smog/inspection for Tarrant county since I always ran an out of state plate. I did get some shit around DFW for not having a front plate, but no one batted an eye around Fort Stockton.