LFP Has 05/06GT stuff!!!

Mark@LFP

Banned
Bassani or Magnaflow guaranteed best price..please email or call for your quote.
C&L Total CAI with Predator tuner...................................$645.00 shipped
LFP underdrive pulley kit................................................$219.00
LFP auxiliary idlers ( replace the stock stamped steel )........$44.95ea
LFP CNC machined billet 62mm throttle body.....................$396.00
Gears....starting at......................................................$169.00
Pro5.0 short throw shifter ( race version )........................$229.00
street version coming soon!
LFP billet lower rear control arms.....................................$249.00
Centerforce clutch assembly..........................................$299.00
TOB...........................................................................$24.95
Fidanza Flywheels........................................................ $299.00
Detroit Locker Tru-Trac.................................................$379.00
Torque converter and shift kits coming soon!
Pro-Charger please email or call for best price!
LFP EXtreme radiator goes into production very soon. Testing and fitting is complete!
More to come!
Hotchkis performance sway bars and more!

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

Madhouse

warrior
Established Member
Excellent folks to deal with - LFP is one of the best places I've bought parts, been dealing with them for over 5 years (lots of Lightning parts), and recently I've bought my exhaust, throttle body, Diablo MAFia, spark plugs, etc. (05 Mustang) all from LFP.

Thanks for catering to this power-hungry crowd Mark!!

Hal900x

Mark,

A friend of yours was doing some advertising for you on the forums. He showed your '05 Mustang with some 18" deep-dish Bullits in (I think) Anthtracite.

Are these the same wheels that mustangtuning.com have been selling? The ones manufactured by Trade Union aka Verde aka Topline? I'm asking because the last time I checked, the fronts required a 1/4" spacer because they were originally tooled for the V6 with a different brake size. In short, are you selling deep-dish bullets that don't need a spacer? Are these the retooled Verdes?

Users who are viewing this thread