LFP Direct Flow Head Cooling Mod

Redlines

Established Member
I have a brand new LFP Head Cooling Mod, just opened box to make sure all there, dont need it anymore so its for sell

$85 local pickup

$96 shipping

Redlines

Established Member
LOL, cost does not make it better. Any proof of why better, just curious myself

Mach1Marauder

Banned
Redlines said:
LOL, cost does not make it better. Any proof of why better, just curious myself
There's LONG reply somewhere in the net where I chewed up LFP's claims on how their kit's functionality beats LDC's.
The ONLY thing that the LFP kit has over the LDC is in not having to remove the tranny.
TTT for the seller.....good price.:rockon:

99SVT3753

5.4L Snake
Established Member
Remove the tranny?

Hmmm ... I didn't have to remove it to install my LDC kit. The ONLY thing you had to pull was the 2 upper bolts if you wanted to relocate the harness and bracket. Worst part would be trying to access the back of the heads to get the parts swapped out. So I complete everything when I had pulled the engine out since the 5.4 sticks up WAY higher than 4.6 vs the Firewall.

Tim

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
99SVT3753 said:
Remove the tranny?

Hmmm ... I didn't have to remove it to install my LDC kit. The ONLY thing you had to pull was the 2 upper bolts if you wanted to relocate the harness and bracket. Worst part would be trying to access the back of the heads to get the parts swapped out. So I complete everything when I had pulled the engine out since the 5.4 sticks up WAY higher than 4.6 vs the Firewall.

Tim

...so you didn't pull the tranny to install...you pulled the engine. Wow, that's a HUGE difference, eh? :idea: :dw:

99SVT3753

5.4L Snake
Established Member
You misread it .. I installed it with everything in the vehicle ..

once I pulled the setup to replace the driver's head, I made the install more permenant -- 5.4L is a bit tighter than a 4.6L

Users who are viewing this thread