LFP 2300-2400 Stall & VAlve body street mode 490 shipped

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Selling a LFP 2300-2400 stall and valve body street mod, shift hard at mid and WOT and is ok under normal driving....out of my 2000 Lightning..low miles on both...asking $480 for both with shipping included..only within US Please don't low ballers, just consider that shipping it will be high just for the Stall converter....I Paid $680 just for Stall New, not from another person, when in truck never was hard core raced or abused.. I just drive truck occasionally every other weekend.
I don't have Pay Pal...........$ 590 for both with shipping within US only

Stall just replaced because I went to a different set up!

Attachments

• DSCN0466.JPG
    DSCN0466.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
This parts still available , please don't ask for $300 or so that is too low, just shipping is a fortune for this. No Pay Pal account sorry!

SVT Zorro

Established Member
I might be keeping the Valve body, actual vv on truck shift too hard I may be reinstalling this one (valve body)! I really regret the removing of the stall Converter I'm selling , the new one kind of disappoint me Is not what was expecting but don't want to repay for reinstall it back and my knee is preventing me to do the labor..

Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
SOLD!........... on its way to Texas, Please administrators delete add , thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread