Level 8 17x9 17x11 brand new in box

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
I want to give full disclosure to everyone interested, I am down to my last few sets. I received my first complaint about a bad finish on a set. This is the only individual to mentioned anything and only person who expressed any concern about finish at all. Not here to bash anyone or start a debate I just want to be fully transparent and honest here.

Some details: Due to the location of where the wheels are warehoused (still with the company who produced the wheel) Logistics dont allow me to personally go out and inspect each wheel MYSELF. I have brought this up to them and they are aware of it and will inspect before shipping. I just want to disclose everything to everyone interested.

Here are pics:
utf-8BNDcy.jpg

utf-8BNjk2.jpg

utf-8BNjA.jpg

utf-8BODI4.jpg

utf-8BNjM4.jpg

utf-8BMjAy.jpg

utf-8BMjk1.jpg

I dont know if those pics are multiple angles of a few imperfections, those are just the pics I received.

With that being said I probably lost a few customers, so be it. But I have stressed the importance of checking each set leaving before delivery and I will do everything in my power to make sure you do not see the same thing. If you are interested let me know. If not, no harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread