Let's see your Turbo setups!

Venomous 03

Established Member
Venomous, what heads are you running? What block?

09 GT500 Block and GT500 heads.

I MIGHT just use navi heads,i dont know how the coyote intake will fit on the GT500 heads,since the intake ports are raised and the ports themselves are a bit larger than those of the coyote.might cause alot of turbulance with the dramatic change in port size compared to the navigator heads.
But we will see once i get the GT500 motor.
If not i will just sell the GT500 heads and i will port the navi heads as much as i can to get them to flow as good as ported gt500 heads,with oversize valves ofcourse.

The motor pictured is just a navi motor i had laying around that i put in just to see if the turbos would have a problem fitting in.
But the block ill be using will be sleeved to 5.8.

Last edited:

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Cool. Yeah, I was curious what heads because of the alignment with the intake you're using. You had mentioned the sleeved block so I was curious if you were going with the aluminum. So I'm assuming you'll be doing a Darton MID wet sleeve in the iron block. It should be a beast for sure.

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
Hell yea bro.heard you going twins also.goodluck with the build.its gonna be a PITA but we should be kicking ass once there done :)

yea my car is down in La at sheepeybuilt getting the kit made ....ill post some pictures in a month when they finish it hopefully :( lol......

Venomous 03

Established Member
yea my car is down in La at sheepeybuilt getting the kit made ....ill post some pictures in a month when they finish it hopefully :( lol......

Oh shit really?? Those guys build some good stuff bro.ive seen what they did to arnies civic.not a big import fan but that thing came out out hella clean.thats good that your going custom though.all respects to the kit manufacturers out there but custom is the way to go.

What made you go turbo? You were already spanking everyone out here with the whipple lol

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Here's my setup that is currently down for a refresh, main bearings were eating themselves so motor is at Boost Works getting some machining work done. I also took this time to rip out the jerry-rigged fuel system and redo everything, new setup will be BBRC tank w/internal Magnafuel 750, -10/-8, Magnafuel filter and afpr, Sullivan rails and ID1300s in a deadhead setup. Also new MM poly motor mounts, solid steering shaft, lfp sbtb, HPP custom upper, baffled breathers to delete extensive PCV catch-can system, adding another bov and redoing part of the cooling system. Before all of this the car put down about 800/600 at 18 lbs with the previous owner, I'll be shooting for more.

-'01 Teksid block
-Stock crank
-Oliver billet I-beams
-CP pistons
-'04 heads w/BT springs
-Custom twin MP 64mm kit

HTCOne008_zps09c9f302.gif

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

http://imageshack.com/a/img908/2997/ffiq2j.jpg

^edited this in, hopefully it's higher resolution

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Looks sick!

Thanks man! If I can get some hi res photos up, I will. It's not finished but we're closing in. The plastic between the throttle body and inlet will be clean/new, the turbo piping is coming along, and a substantial wire tuck/cleanup is in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread