Let's see your detailing supplies organization setup

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
I just purchased a new rolling storage cabinet for the garage and need ideas on how to store my pads, microfibers and other supplies. Also post if you keep all your product indoors or out in the garage.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I too have a big ass rolling tote. I stack pads in a corner, microfibers next to them in another corner. PCand Rotary in the opposite side with product standing in the middle.

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
2012-07-27_10-05-26_235.jpg

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I have built in shelving on my wall where most of my products are kept safe but have the rest of the stuff in the garage!

DSC07194.jpg

AWDLS2

Established Member
My stuff at my house, all labeled next to each towel so I know what towel I use for what LOL
DSC00324.gif

DSC00323.gif

I still keep my HD DA Polisher, Blaster Sidekick, and Foam Gun at my parents.

My stuff thats in my Z06 at all times when driving lol
DSC00325.gif

Last edited:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
I keep all the detailing supplies on the second shelf with the white baskets. First basket is exterior like window cleaner, synthetic and carnuba waxes, tire gel etc. Second basket is interior like interior quick detailer, protectant, leather cleaner/conditioner. Third basket is specialty products for longer details like polishes, rubbing compounds, clay bar etc. Fourth basket is specialty tools like brushes, polishing wheels etc.

All my microfibers, pads, wet suit :D are in the bottom two drawers of my tool box

405919_288137467898474_1469362832_n.jpg

Last edited:

redrocket16

Established Member
I keep all the detailing supplies on the second shelf with the white baskets. First basket is exterior like window cleaner, synthetic and carnuba waxes, tire gel etc. Second basket is interior like interior quick detailer, protectant, leather cleaner/conditioner. Third basket is specialty products for longer details like polishes, rubbing compounds, clay bar etc. Fourth basket is specialty tools like brushes, polishing wheels etc.

All my microfibers, pads, wet suit :D are in the bottom two drawers of my tool box

405919_288137467898474_1469362832_n.jpg

Badass man cave you have there sir! :beer:

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
more interested in the park job for the truck there. :shrug: is that a every day thing... or is that a F it its Friday thing.

LOL. That was a picture taken the day I signed the lease...first time backing into one of the spots. I cannot count the amount of people who questioned the parking job in the picture. lol.

Ironically it was on a Friday...so yes...**** it Friday fits. lol

Users who are viewing this thread