Let's see your 2013-14 Shelby GT500 Birth Certificate and Authenticity

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Here is another item not everyone has, a VVR.
It's only available for a short time after the car is delivered to the dealership.
.................read it from the bottom up !
Starts with me placing the order, ( 17 May 2013 ), ends with delivery @ the dealership, ( 30 Aug. 2013 )

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is another item not everyone has, a VVR.
It's only available for a short time after the car is delivered to the dealership.
.................read it from the bottom up !
Starts with me placing the order, ( 17 May 2013 ), ends with delivery @ the dealership, ( 30 Aug. 2013 )

I've heard of VVR report but never seen one. Thanks for sharing, thats a cool document to have on your vehicle.....(y)

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
We forgive you.
Did you get a window sticker with the car ?
Marti will make you one, for $ 60.
I think Ford Show Parts has them for $ 50..

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
Working on the Marti stuff.
1st owner gave me the original window sticker

SS Wheels and Modulare topic;

I tried calling Modulare everyday for two weeks last month at variable times during the work day; no pick up
Sent one email every Monday afternoon for 5 weeks from different email accounts, no response.

I would like another set and I don't think I will ever get over not buying @Robert M silver set he had for sale. BIG MISTAKE!!!! 3 hour drive and I wouldn't have to watch out for scammers. Just couldn't justify robbing peter to pay paul to get them at the time

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words.
Working on the Marti stuff.
1st owner gave me the original window sticker

I tried calling Modulare everyday for two weeks last month at variable times during the work day; no pick up
Sent one email every Monday afternoon for 5 weeks from different email accounts, no response.

I would like another set and I don't think I will ever get over not buying @Robert M silver set he had for sale. BIG MISTAKE!!!! 3 hour drive and I wouldn't have to watch out for scammers. Just couldn't justify robbing peter to pay paul to get them at the time
You just elevated my stress level to +10. Great.... I guessing I wont be seeing another set of SS wheels either....:eek: I think it's time for a beer.....hell with it a shot of jack too! Lol

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
These Modulare SS rims were NEVER sold directly to the public other than a few sets through ebay. When SAI brought out the wide-body kit there were a number of SS owners that sent their car back to SAI for the kit. Those take-off rims were sent back to Modulare and refurbished and sold as used rims through their ebay outlet. The set I got looked new. They were on ebay for maybe 4-6 months, silver and black, and the black took longer to sell out. This is strictly a guess, but I'm guessing there were probably 20-30 sets of each color sold. The rims were never offered through the SAI store. If you find a set grab them.

Now, as you know, the only special part is the center. The barrels can be replaced as long as they are available.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
These Modulare SS rims were NEVER sold directly to the public other than a few sets through ebay. When SAI brought out the wide-body kit there were a number of SS owners that sent their car back to SAI for the kit. Those take-off rims were sent back to Modulare and refurbished and sold as used rims through their ebay outlet. The set I got looked new. They were on ebay for maybe 4-6 months, silver and black, and the black took longer to sell out. This is strictly a guess, but I'm guessing there were probably 20-30 sets of each color sold. The rims were never offered through the SAI store. If you find a set grab them.

Now, as you know, the only special part is the center. The barrels can be replaced as long as they are available.
An extra set would be ideal! Id just like to get my hands on 1 of the front/rear just in case something happens for a piece of mind. Just gonna have to be patient. Thanks for the info tom. *Anybody come across a widebody set (Silver) let me know.

Last edited:

blue 07

Established Member
After ordering a little while ago, my new certificates are in. Adding them to my previous post. Only 44 produced with electronics pkg and other ordered options, pretty good on all certificates I believe, and also have dealer source book, order guide, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_8225.jpg
    IMG_8225.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8226.jpg
    IMG_8226.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_8227.jpg
    IMG_8227.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8228 (2).jpg
    IMG_8228 (2).jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8230 (3).jpg
    IMG_8230 (3).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8246.jpg
    IMG_8246.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 73

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
After ordering a little while ago, my new certificates are in. Adding them to my previous post. Only 44 produced with electronics pkg and other ordered options, pretty good on all certificates I believe, and also have dealer source book, order guide, etc.
Thats some nice detailed documentation to have on your shelby........(y)

1 Alibi 2

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

After seeing this post, I sent an e-mail to the guy @ Modulare I placed my order with.
That was 7 Dec. 2021,...................never got a response.
Possible that the co. is another victim of COVID ??

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice. I keep meaning to order, was that two separate orders and what did that run you $$ total?

I did 3 options....

Deluxe report (default is they will just email it to you)
Deluxe Report hardcopy mailed $55.00
Personal Statistics Report $80.00
I did not do the $300.00 deluxe with window sticker as the 1st owner gave me the original sticker

Total= $146

@1 Alibi 2 , the site is not letting me quote multiples...
to your question, they asked me for a picture of the door plaque, but, it was after they sent me the deluxe report with it already on there. I was confused as to why they needed it, so I didn't respond to the request

What are you referring to, 1 of 4?

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
to your question, they asked me for a picture of the door plaque, but, it was after they sent me the deluxe report with it already on there. I was confused as to why they needed it, so I didn't respond to the request

I'm not @1 Alibi 2, but I believe he's referrring to the last line shown from your Personalized Statistics Report. It confirms your car is one of only four built with your exact combination of options.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Ahhh, yes. I skimmed it so fast, didnt really process that part
I'm not @1 Alibi 2, but I believe he's referrring to the last line shown from your Personalized Statistics Report. It confirms your car is one of only four built with your exact combination of options.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

1 Alibi 2

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I did 3 options....

Deluxe report (default is they will just email it to you)
Deluxe Report hardcopy mailed $55.00
Personal Statistics Report $80.00
I did not do the $300.00 deluxe with window sticker as the 1st owner gave me the original sticker

Total= $146

I bought a Deluxe Report for my 11, after my order was placed, they e-mailed me to send a pic of the door data plate, I presumed they didn't have it on file ?
Why, after delivery of your report, they asked you for yours, I can't explain..
The 1 of 4 question was a test,...................right ??

Users who are viewing this thread