Lets see those trucks!

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
How do you like trail boss? I have heard they are underpowered but have not driven one.
This is my first truck ever. I’ve driven my dads ‘18 F150 CC that’s a basic XL with 2.7L ecoboost and 10-speed and I was impressed with it. Test drove a CC FX4 3.5L ecoboost as well. My 2019 TB compare to wife’s Yukon SLT has the same motor, but mine is 8-speed to her 6-speed. She doesn’t know about cars and thinks mine is faster. The extra couple gears help. As far as power, it’s good enough for me as I use it to drive to work and back, and take to our ranch. Already have my Cobra for power and my TrailBoss is a huge upgrade to my 2006 Avalon I was driving.

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
Helped my old man cut up some trees. The rear icons and 3 inch blocks preformed well with the weight. 30 minutes of back road driving...definitely can feel the extra weight back there but not nearly as bad before with the stock set up.
20201107_143339.jpeg
20201107_170128.jpeg
20201108_103328.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
Just sold all my toys and consolidated into 1 nice truck. With as much as we PCS, I got tired of always having to factor in how I was moving multiple cars. Going to stick to just this truck for a while and get back into a “toy car/truck” later.

2021 Tundra TSS Off Road 4x4 CrewMax. I’m absolutely loving this thing.

View attachment 1669407
View attachment 1669408

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, just need to color match, lift and tires and it'll be good to go
IMG_20200314_18178.jpg

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I have been tinkering with the old 76 highboy . Changed wheels , touched up cab corner paint, will be reshooting because of a mismatch to the color . All in all , i have 3k miles on it since I pulled it from certain death.
Still waiting for the tail gate from the body shop .
20201121_133115.jpeg
20201121_133358.jpeg
20201121_133341.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes you can
Awwwwww,....shit. Awesome.
I wonder if the dealership will let me order one and lease it, not finance it? Do they even do that? Not ready for a new daily yet, just curious.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah you can lease them.
I mean if I can order it the way I want, will they still allow me to lease it?? Possibly a 3 year lease.
Just thinking out loud here. Not sure I want another truck next go round. The Audi RS3 is looking mighty tasty. LOL (Only downfall is no remote start, but I think there is a company that makes a plug n play system.)

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I mean if I can order it the way I want, will they still allow me to lease it?? Possibly a 3 year lease.
Just thinking out loud here. Not sure I want another truck next go round. The Audi RS3 is looking mighty tasty. LOL (Only downfall is no remote start, but I think there is a company that makes a plug n play system.)

Last dealer I spoke to said I could get it optioned however I wanted because they were in high demand they weren’t worried about me backing out of the deal.

For the money I would buy a 5.0 F150 STX and put the Ford performance lift on it. Lot cheaper, same lift size and same power

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Last dealer I spoke to said I could get it optioned however I wanted because they were in high demand they weren’t worried about me backing out of the deal.
For the money I would buy a 5.0 F150 STX and put the Ford performance lift on it. Lot cheaper, same lift size and same power
That's awesome.

Ford's quality,............borderline at best. Not as great as they were 6 or 7 years go. That's just my opinion.
Plus, the F150 would cost me more after the lift/tires/wheels.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
That's awesome.

Ford's quality,............borderline at best. Not as great as they were 6 or 7 years go. That's just my opinion.
Plus, the F150 would cost me more after the lift/tires/wheels.

Lmao....have you seen the price of a 6.2 TrailBoss? Truck to truck the TB was several thousand more than a comparable F150. The Ford lift works with stock wheels or you could bolt Raptor wheels on it

Let me bend your ear one day about GM quality. Lets just say I would completely take up this thread with complaints about it. GM-trucks.com is the forum you need to go to. Lets say its not green on the other side. I jumped to Ford for a reason

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lmao....have you seen the price of a 6.2 TrailBoss? Truck to truck the TB was several thousand more than a comparable F150. The Ford lift works with stock wheels or you could bolt Raptor wheels on it
I'll have to build a Custom TrailBoss.
I built a TrailBoss a while ago, came out to what my rcsb Ram Sport cost 4 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread