Lets see those trucks!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Another 6.0. Fell in my lap. This one might be pretty mint.

I’m told it’s an 07 XLT regular cab white. Under 100k miles.

I’ll really thinking about it.

1 owner fairly local to me. the guy ran a tiny little trucking company and this was just a kick around truck that didn’t see much work. The one pic I saw it had a fuel box in the bed and headache rack.

I think a regular cab would be awesome. I never see them around anymore. I still have a set of stock 05-07, 5 spoke 20’s in the shop for it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

RC/shortys looks great

coposrv

Established Member
Another 6.0. Fell in my lap. This one might be pretty mint.

I’m told it’s an 07 XLT regular cab white. Under 100k miles.

I’ll really thinking about it.

1 owner fairly local to me. the guy ran a tiny little trucking company and this was just a kick around truck that didn’t see much work. The one pic I saw it had a fuel box in the bed and headache rack.

I think a regular cab would be awesome. I never see them around anymore. I still have a set of stock 05-07, 5 spoke 20’s in the shop for it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I checked the truck out and body wise the paint is really clean for a work truck and no typical super duty rust. Comes with a fisher xls plow as a bonus.
I think the gallons and gallons of diesel fuel spilled everytime the fuel box was used helped keep the rust away.

I grabbed an old monitor I had and took it for a drive. The down side is the temp deltas show it’s in desperate need for an oil cooler and the trans was shifting funny. I called and tentatively made an appointment for headstuds/gaskets oil cooler replacement and getting the egr welded shut if we can agree on a deal.

I made an offer considering the work I’d have done to it and we’ll see if it comes back home with me.

It has a lot of potential as a nice clean driver that I can smash around d in the snow. If it ever snows here again.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
got a track day yesterday

upload_2020-2-24_8-29-42.png

upload_2020-2-24_8-29-59.png

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
94slowbra1 is correct. I was originally wanting to get the hostile alpha but they were on back order and i got tried of wanting on them. They look similar but the alpha have exposed lug nuts.

Very nice. Love the truck too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread