Lets see those trucks!

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I haven't put it on the rollers yet but similarly modded trucks seem to make 550rwhp+ and 1100ft/lb, there is still a lot of fuel availible and not enough turbo, so that's why I want to spray it to clean up the fuel. Should be able to squeeze another 150rwhp in spray out of it.

any trans mods? what kinda boost are you running?

i am so tempted to get a Airdog, Smarty Sr, and a set of nozzles and try go get into the 470-480RWHP area but dodges trans suck ALOT. Mine slips occasionally and i only have a 70hp tune (makes maybe 330-340RWHP).

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
5053153838_096e81771e_b.jpg

Phiber Optik

Established Member
any trans mods? what kinda boost are you running?

i am so tempted to get a Airdog, Smarty Sr, and a set of nozzles and try go get into the 470-480RWHP area but dodges trans suck ALOT. Mine slips occasionally and i only have a 70hp tune (makes maybe 330-340RWHP).

yes the trans is built plus pi stallion convertor, Greg Evans valve body and 300m shafts and billet drum, plus the chip tunes control the trans also.

Boost is only around 45psi peak, but as I'm sure you know volume is more important then restriction (pressure)

more then just the trans is shit in a dodge, how's your front end? Hehe

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
yes the trans is built plus pi stallion convertor, Greg Evans valve body and 300m shafts and billet drum, plus the chip tunes control the trans also.

Boost is only around 45psi peak, but as I'm sure you know volume is more important then restriction (pressure)

more then just the trans is shit in a dodge, how's your front end? Hehe

mine is still solid at 60k miles and 10k on 35s.....i have a 08 upgrade sitting in the garage. Ball joints are solid and no death wobble..

YET.

Stevo151

Established Member
I like it, low 20's fuel economy, very simple to work on, parts are cheap, except the injection pump. 150hp injectors, 62/71/14 turbo, programer and supporting mods. Its a fun truck, pulls the trailer and has more power and gets better mpg then the cobra, has 4x4 and can drive it year round

id love to have your truck, been lookin at dodges a lot since they seem to be cheaper then ford and chevy... im lookin in between a 98-02 mostly but we'll see for prices...

I haven't put it on the rollers yet but similarly modded trucks seem to make 550rwhp+ and 1100ft/lb, there is still a lot of fuel availible and not enough turbo, so that's why I want to spray it to clean up the fuel. Should be able to squeeze another 150rwhp in spray out of it.

awesome man! its pretty spendy to build up these kind of trucks isnt it?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
these are def some nice trucks on here

mine does not have any of the good hardware, but it was my first one and so far i really like it. i have had it for about a year now, and i can see myself buying another f-150, but this time a loaded fx4, preferably another regular cab/flareside if ford ever starts making them again. (i would even dump some money into this but not sure if its worth it cuz i would want a 4x4)

dscn1502is.jpg

dscn1500is.jpg

dscn1499is.jpg

FastNick01

Established Member
Not as big as some of the other trucks but Il tell you this is one of the best trail trucks you can get. I have never been stuck before and I don't plan on it.

1st pic has stock height with 31's
2nd pic Got a Pa 3 in body lift with 33in BFG all Terrain's

125.jpg

433.gif

94slowbra1

Established Member
06 f350 short bed with icon 7" lift and 37" bfg km2's, gearhead tunes, 5" exhaust and cold air intake. its the cobra hauler
DSC_0439-1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread