Lets see those trucks!

VENOMYS

SVT
Established Member
DSC00618.jpg

Phiber Optik

Established Member
'00 F250, Hybrid injectors, water/meth, BB Turbo, Tunes, 10AN dual pump fuel system, 7" custom lift with 37" km2's on 22" wheels

P1010275.jpg

nitrous numbers comming soon ;)

Stevo151

Established Member
'00 F250, Hybrid injectors, water/meth, BB Turbo, Tunes, 10AN dual pump fuel system, 7" custom lift with 37" km2's on 22" wheels

P1010275.jpg

nitrous numbers comming soon ;)

damn that thing is siiiick! how much are the 2000's usually going for? i really like the look of yours

Phiber Optik

Established Member
damn that thing is siiiick! how much are the 2000's usually going for? i really like the look of yours

depends where you are located nice ones can usually be found between $10-15, but if you want to make power you are going to want to find a late 99 to late 00 to get the forged rods, some early 01's still had them but you have to run the engine serial number or check the plug to be sure you don't end up with the weak powdered metal rods. 99-04's don't look like my truck tho, I put a 05-07 front end on with harley davidson edition headlights.

Stevo151

Established Member
depends where you are located nice ones can usually be found between $10-15, but if you want to make power you are going to want to find a late 99 to late 00 to get the forged rods, some early 01's still had them but you have to run the engine serial number or check the plug to be sure you don't end up with the weak powdered metal rods. 99-04's don't look like my truck tho, I put a 05-07 front end on with harley davidson edition headlights.

yeah my friend has an 01 so i just assumed it was a different front end. but cool thanks man, im just havin a hard time finding a nice one with lower miles and good price for me. what kind of numbers are you makin with your mods anyways?

nix5o

Established Member
Here is my latest tow pig project. I had a 3/5 drop installed and I'm working on some more visual stuff. I have an 07 Harley front end, 08 bumper and tail gate. I'm in the air on what wheels at the moment. I'll post more as it progresses.

DSCN0008.gif

DSCN0007.gif

DSCN0006.gif

heavenly

Established Member
Im in the same boat as Heavenly with it not being lifted. Mine is a 4 wheel drive but I went the other way and dropped it a few inches just to have something different but that would still get around in the Ohio snow. It is a 5.4 3V with a Roush blower with a 2lb lower pulley on it.

I know that truck!!! Looks good Brady!

CanuckSnake

Established Member
how do you like your ram? ive seen a lot of really nice ones on craigslist for good prices! also whats all done to it?

I like it, low 20's fuel economy, very simple to work on, parts are cheap, except the injection pump. 150hp injectors, 62/71/14 turbo, programer and supporting mods. Its a fun truck, pulls the trailer and has more power and gets better mpg then the cobra, has 4x4 and can drive it year round

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I like it, low 20's fuel economy, very simple to work on, parts are cheap, except the injection pump. 150hp injectors, 62/71/14 turbo, programer and supporting mods. Its a fun truck, pulls the trailer and has more power and gets better mpg then the cobra, has 4x4 and can drive it year round

your truck must be a 5/6 speed then.....i know a good Goerend/Suncoast/ETC built trans can be $4,000 alone.

Phiber Optik

Established Member
yeah my friend has an 01 so i just assumed it was a different front end. but cool thanks man, im just havin a hard time finding a nice one with lower miles and good price for me. what kind of numbers are you makin with your mods anyways?

I haven't put it on the rollers yet but similarly modded trucks seem to make 550rwhp+ and 1100ft/lb, there is still a lot of fuel availible and not enough turbo, so that's why I want to spray it to clean up the fuel. Should be able to squeeze another 150rwhp in spray out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread