Lets see those trucks!

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Pretty bad ass.
I saw a killer TrailBoss Custom the other day. I was digging it.

Can I get those in the 6.2 and heated leather seats/steering wheel/heated outside mirrors?

Thank you! Lots of TrailBoss’s around here. Looking into a bed cover from Lomax soon. Already upgraded to LEDs in the reverse lights and license plate bulbs. Can’t believe GM didn’t already have LEDs there.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I feel the same way, the 7.3 is just underwhelming in that size of a truck. It is very much a commercial/working mans motor meaning it is very simple and reliable but that comes at a performance sacrifice but for me I would love to have a whipple 7.3 with Carli 3.5 suspension package.

If I went with a F250 the 7.3 is without a doubt the way I would go , just needs some more juice. I am curious how the next Gen tremor will be upgraded. I do love the new interior on the 2021 F150

How is it underwhelming? It does everything it’s asked without breaking a sweat. It’s 0-60 time is .1 off a 1000tq 6.7 diesel and both run as quickly as the 89 era mustang GT. Name another N/A power plant that does more!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice Justin. No more mustang it looks like by your sig.

Correct sir. I have been pondering the purchase of a truck for about a year but couldn't do it until i drove a Supercab Raptor earlier this year. Numbers did work out in January, but swung in my favor in September. Used car values were insane late summer which made me start the search again and found this one on the East coast. Had to pull the trigger as the Supercab Raptor is now discontinued as well. Absolutely love the truck and wife does as well!

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
How is it underwhelming? It does everything it’s asked without breaking a sweat. It’s 0-60 time is .1 off a 1000tq 6.7 diesel and both run as quickly as the 89 era mustang GT. Name another N/A power plant that does more!

Lost cause I'm afraid. Haters gonna hate.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Just saw your new truck, Justin. That is really, really good looking. I like the black paint and those wheels. I can see why both you and your wife are loving it. Enjoy, sir!!

Bob, I absolutely love the truck. I drove a Super Crew and just too big for me as I didn't need the full rear, so Supercab was perfect. I also like that they are few and far between on the streets!

50507806662_4ead5b3daa_h.jpg

Wheels and tint make all the difference but still looked good stock as well.

50444632066_edcfc4c88e_h.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Bob, I absolutely love the truck. I drove a Super Crew and just too big for me as I didn't need the full rear, so Supercab was perfect. I also like that they are few and far between on the streets!

View attachment 1677783

Wheels and tint make all the difference but still looked good stock as well.

View attachment 1677784

That Raptor is perfect, good thing you moved it before burning your yard.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Justin, that side shot is, well, the money shot! The proportions and lines are just so nice. The bed and cab are, IMO, proportionally perfect for a hot rod classy truck. If you know what I mean. That's for sure one I would love to have myself, and I've never owned a truck. Happy motoring!

50507806662_4ead5b3daa_h-jpg.1677783

C2tuck

Established Member

A good friend of mine who is very well off has a 2020 crew cab that he uses as a “beater” at his deer lease. It literally pained me when the tree limbs would run down the side of it.

He threw it in Baja mode, and let me just say I’ve never gotten to the blind that fast in my life! 100+ MPH down a dirt trail was ****in nuts! Pretty sure we caught air a few times...

The caterer there had a Shelby F-150 that was bad ass as well. Who knew catering to deer camps paid so well...

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
LT and fiberglass all the way around in the future?? Those old school tundras are sweet

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That was the plan, but mid travel for now. JBA Uppers, King 2.5's and Deavers.

Wheels are 33x12.5r17. Need some gears and just run it Bro-Runner style.

Kings should have been here back in October but have been delayed three times.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
That was the plan, but mid travel for now. JBA Uppers, King 2.5's and Deavers.

Wheels are 33x12.5r17. Need some gears and just run it Bro-Runner style.

Kings should have been here back in October but have been delayed three times.
Dude I know just got his Kings 4.0’s, IIRC he ordered them in either July or August.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Justin, that side shot is, well, the money shot! The proportions and lines are just so nice. The bed and cab are, IMO, proportionally perfect for a hot rod classy truck. If you know what I mean. That's for sure one I would love to have myself, and I've never owned a truck. Happy motoring!

Thanks again Bob. Can't wait to get it out in some better scenery and have my daughter shoot it that is a photographer.

A good friend of mine who is very well off has a 2020 crew cab that he uses as a “beater” at his deer lease. It literally pained me when the tree limbs would run down the side of it.

He threw it in Baja mode, and let me just say I’ve never gotten to the blind that fast in my life! 100+ MPH down a dirt trail was ****in nuts! Pretty sure we caught air a few times...

The caterer there had a Shelby F-150 that was bad ass as well. Who knew catering to deer camps paid so well...

I can't wait to do that myself but on the tail end of nursing a bulging disc that pinched a major nerve in my neck/back that has been misery since mid October. Personally, I will stay away from the trail striping / tight trails but looking forward to send mode out there.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Thanks again Bob. Can't wait to get it out in some better scenery and have my daughter shoot it that is a photographer.

I can't wait to do that myself but on the tail end of nursing a bulging disc that pinched a major nerve in my neck/back that has been misery since mid October. Personally, I will stay away from the trail striping / tight trails but looking forward to send mode out there.

RES0574

Established Member
Think that makes 3 Tremors here. Me,@ON D BIT and you :)
This truck is night and day compared to my 2017 as far as gadgetry. The tow package and assist, 360 camera. Very small minor changes interior wise. Back seat releases are different, cooled seats are now ventilated only (I do not care), and they standardized the front and back stake pockets to accept the same 4025 Bully D-Ring vs 4035s for the front for my 17.

Maybe I am a simpleton, but this is by far the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. I have the Lariat with $29K in options ($10K for the 6.7), and I do not know if there was anything else that was not installed/mounted on this truck. This one may outlast my 2001 F250SD V-10 Triton as far as ownership duration (10 years, 357K Miles). Since 2011, this will be my forth Super Duty, and I can see me driving this for a long time as my primary vehicle.

C2tuck

Established Member

Definitely a fun truck...now I see why so many consultants in the oilfield have them.

He’s the kind that pays cash and already said he’s just gonna get a new one every year.

Users who are viewing this thread