Lets see those trucks!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Heres where the less than $2000 truck sits now before the wheel swap (hopefully) happens next week

059529105548_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=efvDgLADHiwAX9FhBT4&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

769078014375_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=mtVTAFF35YoAX9OzTvO&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Can't wait to get out and do that with mine!

I haven't had mine for long. But I can tell you that I absolutely love it! We have had it about a month, we have taken it out 6ish times so far. It has been great for every situation. It is so convenient to grab the dogs, the tent, and just go where ever life takes us that day.

We have a Jeep Wrangler pretty heavily modded on 37 inch tires that has always been the previous adventure vehicle. It is my wife's baby, but it is safe to say that she has fallen in love with the Raptor and we will probably be finding a replacement for her Jeep in the future.

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
2018 F150 Lariat with the 3.5EB, 502a, ACC, Tech Pack, and some other good options. Already leveled, tinted, K&N intake, a few Forscan mods, and replaced the stock B&O sub with a Kicker 8" and Audiocontrol amp.

Bought it this past July out of Wisconsin and drove it home. Already needs the VCT Phasers replaced under a TSB (cold start rattle). Hope it holds up overall as I plan to keep it for the long haul.

IMG-2451.jpg

Last edited:

F8l Vnm

Established Member
2018 F150 Lariat with the 3.5EB, 502a, ACC, Tech Pack, and some other options good options. Already leveled, tinted, K&N intake, a few Forscan mods, and replaced the stock B&O sub with a Kicker 8" and Audiocontrol amp.

Bought it this past July out of Wisconsin and drove it home. Already needs the VCT Phasers replaced under a TSB (cold start rattle). Hope it holds up overall as I plan to keep it for the long haul.

View attachment 1668032

nice truck , what kind of gears ?also for god sakes if your gonna level it put some tires in it! :) You can pitch a tent and camp under those wheel wells.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
That's beautiful man.

Did you order yours, or did they have one on the lot? My not so close neighbor has one in the same configuration/color with the RAPTOR sticker on the bed.
If I did the Raptor, I'm going SCAB all the way! Looks great.

Thanks. I was lucky to find this about 3.5hrs from here and pulled the trigger being that I knew the dealer and good friend used to be the Finance Director. Worked the deal over email including trade. I drove over and was in / out of the dealer in less than an hour including my test drive. 801a package which is perfect for me as I don't need all the extra options. This configuration is said to be discontinued and why it also pushed me to grab one as I have always loved the configuration.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks. I was lucky to find this about 3.5hrs from here and pulled the trigger being that I knew the dealer and good friend used to be the Finance Director. Worked the deal over email including trade. I drove over and was in / out of the dealer in less than an hour including my test drive. 801a package which is perfect for me as I don't need all the extra options. This configuration is said to be discontinued and why it also pushed me to grab one as I have always loved the configuration.
Wow, awesome man!! Good deal. My last 2 cars, I've done through email and phone.

So, they aren't making the scab Raptor anymore?? Just the screw?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Wow, awesome man!! Good deal. My last 2 cars, I've done through email and phone.

So, they aren't making the scab Raptor anymore?? Just the screw?

Correct from what i understand. The SCAB is probably less than 10% of the production and being a unique chassis specific on to the Raptor, not surprised that they are cutting it.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Correct from what i understand. The SCAB is probably less than 10% of the production and being a unique chassis specific on to the Raptor, not surprised that they are cutting it.
Well, that sucks.
I think it looks amazing in the SCAB.

Users who are viewing this thread