Lets see those trucks!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
OMG. I can’t post miniature pictures since my laptop is down, but my friend took me rock crawling today. I’ve seen pictures and videos of that stuff before.
I was like Henry Ford in the Ford vs Ferrari movie today. “I had no idea!!”
If you’d have dropped me where we went and told me that it was accessible by anything other than a helicopter, I’d have called B.S.

I remember my very first time off roading.

what did you go in?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Finally another Tremor here :D

I was fueling up this weekend and a Raptor parked next to me. He had a lot of questions, and said he was thinking about making the change over.
43C686BF-1C46-4122-8B30-F60D5600598C.jpeg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What have you guys done for stereo upgrades in your Trucks? Pretty happy with my set-up but needing to get a larger amp for the highs/mids.
F150 / 4 door
Stock Head Unit
JL Audio C3 Comps up front
JL Audio C3 Comps in back
JL Audio 400 / 4 channel amp

2 10" Sundown Audio 500w subs in a Fox Box
Old school huge Eclipse amp 1100w

Audio Control LC7i

C2tuck

Established Member
What have you guys done for stereo upgrades in your Trucks? Pretty happy with my set-up but needing to get a larger amp for the highs/mids.
F150 / 4 door
Stock Head Unit

Audio Control LC7i

2015 F-250

Pioneer MVH-1400NEX
JL Audio C5 570's up front
JL Audio C2 570's in rear
JL Audio 10TW1-4 sub
JL Audio RD900/5

I didn't like any of the boxes on the market, so I made my own and it fit perfectly behind the rear seat. Dyna mat on the floor, back wall, and front doors. Also spliced the wire going to the sync USB port into the wire coming from the new head unit. Sounds sooo much better than that stock shit did, with just the right amount of bass for me.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
2015 F-250

Pioneer MVH-1400NEX
JL Audio C5 570's up front
JL Audio C2 570's in rear
JL Audio 10TW1-4 sub
JL Audio RD900/5

I didn't like any of the boxes on the market, so I made my own and it fit perfectly behind the rear seat. Dyna mat on the floor, back wall, and front doors. Also spliced the wire going to the sync USB port into the wire coming from the new head unit. Sounds sooo much better than that stock shit did, with just the right amount of bass for me.
C5’s...can’t hide money! I like the Fox box as it’s out of sight out of mind for the most part and really delivers. Bet Your’s sounds great.

C2tuck

Established Member
C5’s...can’t hide money! I like the Fox box as it’s out of sight out of mind for the most part and really delivers. Bet Your’s sounds great.

My problem with all the boxes I found was they were all YUGE and took up way to much behind the seat. Mine ended up being dead center behind the seat...didn't even have to move the jack or tools and its the exact amount of air space that sub called for.

My wife walked through the garage when I was building it, rolled her eyes, and said "shouldn't you be building speaker boxes when you were 18, not almost 40??" I just laughed and told her I was too busy ****in hoes back then. Lol.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

My problem with all the boxes I found was they were all YUGE and took up way to much behind the seat. Mine ended up being dead center behind the seat...didn't even have to move the jack or tools and its the exact amount of air space that sub called for.

My wife walked through the garage when I was building it, rolled her eyes, and said "shouldn't you be building speaker boxes when you were 18, not almost 40??" I just laughed and told her I was too busy ****in hoes back then. Lol.
Hahaha!!! Have you see the Fox Box?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
F150 / 4 door
Stock Head Unit

Audio Control LC7i

I need to look into speakers my stock ones suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member

C2tuck

Established Member
I’ve been super happy with my C5’s. They are crystal clear at any volume, and everything is running thru the amp. I looked hard at Focal but just couldn’t justify the cost difference.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
In my Mustang I run the C2 Comps in the front and C2 Coaxials in the back with a 75x4 JL Audio and wish I had moved up to the C3's again. Huge Difference IMO. C3's are amazing and I can only imagine what the C'5's would be like. Not gonna spare any expense on the next Mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread