Lets see those trucks!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s an iron headed 302 that puts down 306rwhp, TKO600 and a centerforce clutch, 31spline 8.8 with a cobra lsd. Had a chassisworks front clip with the a-arm suspension and qa1 coilovers in front(qa1 in back but not coilovers yet) wilwood 4piston brakes on all corners. I have a power steering rack and pump, just need the brackets and it will work great for parking lot events. We have a truck arm rear suspension planned but hopefully that will get done this summer. That will cure the wheel hop issues. Motor pulls hard all the way to 6500rpm in 5th gear (according to the teemed calculator its above 160)

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Very cool, I would love to see it out on track. Definitely a rare/unique way to go with a pickup.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Doin Raptor things in West TX.

Attachments

• hillpic.jpg
    hillpic.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 222

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Had the truck cleaned over the weekend, almost forgot how nice it looks.

Nice Ram. I like the new bodystyle rode in my friends new Big Horn he has had a month I think this weekend it’s nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My94GT

Established Member
Nice Ram. I like the new bodystyle rode in my friends new Big Horn he has had a month I think this weekend it’s nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I’m really liking it so far. After years of saying I’d never own a ram I’m happily eating crow. I’m currently waiting to see what the TRX is like when information comes out as I’d either move up to that or slap a whipple on my current one.

Users who are viewing this thread