Lets see those trucks!

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
Just picked up this 2019 Raptor last Thursday night. Loving it so far and I can't believe I haven't bought a truck until now.

I got the 802A, carbon fiber package, technology package, twin panel moonroof, beadlock wheels, and spray in bedliner. I'll probably do some mods in the upcoming months after a few miles.

View attachment 1593885

Damn man nice! I am on the fence on getting one to. Not sure if I want a 14 or newer one def love the black!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just picked up this 2019 Raptor last Thursday night. Loving it so far and I can't believe I haven't bought a truck until now.
I got the 802A, carbon fiber package, technology package, twin panel moonroof, beadlock wheels, and spray in bedliner. I'll probably do some mods in the upcoming months after a few miles.
View attachment 1593885
I see you went all out! Very nice.
Whats mods do you have planned?

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
Finally got around to installing some 5100’s in my rig and I’ve got to say it’s a night and day difference. Should have done this when I first bought the truck.

Side note
I’m looking at grabbing a set of wheels and tires and wanted to know if there was any better place then Customoffset.com ? I’ve compared a few places and non have been able to beat CO’s prices.
Rim Financing | Wheel and Tire Packages-Custom Wheels

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Damn man nice! I am on the fence on getting one to. Not sure if I want a 14 or newer one def love the black!

Test both out and see which you like better! I wish there was a V8 option but honestly if it wasn't for the sound of the 6, you'd never know because it moves out pretty well.

I see you went all out! Very nice.
Whats mods do you have planned?

Yeah I definitely had those exact options in mind and was just between black and magnetic for the colors. I couldn't find a magnetic one within 100 miles of me with those options so I got black and love it. Plus I got 7k off sticker so for a Raptor, that's pretty good.

I think I may do the Cobb stage 2 which is a tune with their controller, intercooler, and intake system. Should be good for over 100whp on a 93 octane tune.

10fore

Established Member
Entering my 3rd week of ownership, and I just fall more in love with this truck as each day passes. I am really kicking myself in the butt for not having jumped back into an F-150 sooner, and for having kept my SHO for far too long. The heat was kept at bay long enough a few mornings ago to allow for some time to give the truck its first bath. Nothing serious, just a basic wash, prep, and sealant job. Certainly liking the potential that Oxford White has.
IMG_1209.jpg
IMG_1210.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I definitely had those exact options in mind and was just between black and magnetic for the colors. I couldn't find a magnetic one within 100 miles of me with those options so I got black and love it. Plus I got 7k off sticker so for a Raptor, that's pretty good.
I think I may do the Cobb stage 2 which is a tune with their controller, intercooler, and intake system. Should be good for over 100whp on a 93 octane tune.
Very nice man! Killer truck.
I'm sure the TQ will go up a lot as well with that tune/mods. Keep us posted!

bullitt1672

Established Member
Very nice!
A supercharger and loud exhaust would be the tits on that truck!

Thanks! It has the 3.5. I already have an HP Tuners N'gauge, just need to do some data-logging and decide who I want to write the tunes. Im between MPT and 5 Star. Going to read the forums on who does the better job tuning the 10-speed.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks! It has the 3.5. I already have an HP Tuners N'gauge, just need to do some data-logging and decide who I want to write the tunes. Im between MPT and 5 Star. Going to read the forums on who does the better job tuning the 10-speed.
Awesome man.
Good luck and enjoy.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

I've got to get with SCT on tuesday so they can figure why I can't get the device loader to work. But I do have 5 star tunes waiting. I've noticed with the box SCT tunes I've hit an overboost condition that puts it in limp mode until I clear the code. It does shift like a beast in sport with the SCT tune. Hopefully even quicker with the 5star.

Users who are viewing this thread