Established Member
Slight altitude adjustment

IMG_6580.jpeg

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
What are you hauling, reclaimed water?
No, manure

Own a business that spreads dairy manure onto the fields for fertilizer. Tanker hauls it to the big "dumpster" seen below. The tractor has a massive hose attached and applies it at varying rates.

Attachments

• IMG_4911.jpg
    IMG_4911.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20231006_185425.jpg
    20231006_185425.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 39

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
No, manure

Own a business that spreads dairy manure onto the fields for fertilizer. Tanker hauls it to the big "dumpster" seen below. The tractor has a massive hose attached and applies it at varying rates.
Good for you. So, it's like a liquid? I held a steering wheel for 22 years and 1.75M miles, and it wasn't over the road.

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
Good for you. So, it's like a liquid? I held a steering wheel for 22 years and 1.75M miles, and it wasn't over the road.
Yup, liquid. No OTR for me, got my CDL on my own as I bought a truck
We live in a rural area. They spray that shit all the time. Whenever the wife and I are driving past the fields, it's a race to say "did you fart?"
That's the smell of money my friend!
Nice trucks!
- How do you like your new Freightliner?
- Why Freightliner?

(fwiw, I know basically nothing about big trucks, just love ‘em.)
The freight shaker is a 2016. Dd15 engine, DT12 automated manual trans. I have an 03 Columbia too.

The Casadilac is affordable with a solid drive train. I can drive anything, but the automatic trucks make the days easier, as we end up running around the block with tons of turns and stops.

Users who are viewing this thread