Lets see those rear seat deletes

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Been searching and haven't found a thread of this, if these is a repost then mods please delete..

Been looking for some rear seat ideas, anyone have anything cool?
I was looking at the American Muscle ones and seems like there is nothing but bad reviews on them... I will most likely have something made, maybe with a custom logo..

So those of you who have seat deletes for coyotes please share..

Thanks

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am deleteing my rear seat this weekend. I am leaving it uncovered, not the best look, but **** it. Why drop the weight just to add 10lbs back in a rear seat delete.

tj@steeda

Established Member
Why not keep the rear seats and add this:

Steeda 2005-14 Mustang Rear Chassis X-Brace - Made in USA 555-5093 - Free Shipping!

555-5093.jpg

Let me know if I can help assist with one?

Best Regards,

TJ

jdub2003

Established Member
backseatdelete2.jpg

rearseat1.jpg

rear2.jpg

American muscle, its great for what it is and the low cost. It cant weigh more than a lb or two. Theirs no room in the back seat, I damn sure am not getting back their.

FiveSlow

Established Member
I kind of want to make my own, where can we get the cloth that is similar to the floor carpet?

mjohns930

Established Member
I got the one from rearseatdelete.com. I saw it on FIFTY's car and decided that was the one to get. I wanted the Boss LS one but couldn't justify the price. I will try and get some pics up this afternoon.

thegraystang

Established Member
****, 250 for cloth and plastic. It's a hard mod to justify. The bear metal is fine for me since no one is ever in my car lol

Posted via Topify on Android

Masheen365

Established Member
I got the one from rearseatdelete.com. I saw it on FIFTY's car and decided that was the one to get. I wanted the Boss LS one but couldn't justify the price. I will try and get some pics up this afternoon.

How much space is left under it? Enough to fit a 10 lbs bottle? Would be an awesome spot to put the bottle on a Reaper H/K setup.

Last edited:

mjohns930

Established Member
How much space is left under it? Enough to fit a 10 lbs bottle? Would be an awesome spot to put the bottle on a Reaper H/K setup.

A 10# won't fit. I'll try and get some good pics later today showing the space under to give you an idea.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We manufacture a very high quality kit available with or without logo's, the logo's are stitched with high quality thread and thickness - really nice!

900555a.jpg

51pq.jpg

snake%20logo.jpg

Last edited:

mjohns930

Established Member
Here are a couple pics of mine. I measured the depth so you can get an idea how much room is there.

IMG_0271_zps198848cf.gif

IMG_0273_zps2c643999.gif

IMG_0275_zps8397aa25.gif

Holovacko

Established Member
I like the MMR piece, price is the lowest that I've seen, but with shipping it cost more than some of the others. At least in my case, it was $40 for shipping. If and when I get one, it will be the MMR.

Users who are viewing this thread