Let's see those REAL dogs...

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
He either really missed me while I was on my midnight shift or he's wondering why I'm in "his" spot on "his" bed
20210725_090332.jpeg

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My old man/best friend and service dog. Best friend got him for me before one of my deployments friend died on that deployment.

My buddy isn’t doing to well. Would give up my shelbys to keep him around he has gotten me through some shit.

Never was a dog person before……

View attachment 1713531

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Hoping your buddy gets better! Nothing brightens my day better than coming home and seeing those tails wagging.

I try to cherish the moments because a dog's life is way too short. Spoil the heck out of them!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

5.2Leader

Established Member

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
She’s a good looking blue merle.

Pick your poison.

Thanks. She's an international champion from back in her earlier years. We've let her hair grow a bit too much.
That’s a good girl, making sure nothing happens to her daddy and family!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It was kinda funny in hindsight. I was in the garage and my wife was outside with her. My wife starts screaming for me and said something about a bear. I went running down the driveway and told my wife to grab a gun. Callie had taken off after this bear and would not recall. I was yelling for her and running down the driveway. She comes trotting around the corner like no big deal. She can still get after it even at her age.

Recon

Established Member
Thanks. She's an international champion from back in her earlier years. We've let her hair grow a bit too much.

It was kinda funny in hindsight. I was in the garage and my wife was outside with her. My wife starts screaming for me and said something about a bear. I went running down the driveway and told my wife to grab a gun. Callie had taken off after this bear and would not recall. I was yelling for her and running down the driveway. She comes trotting around the corner like no big deal. She can still get after it even at her age.

That’s impressive. I wouldn’t go that far about the hair length. When I had mine, his hair was pretty long before we got him trimmed. The dog loved the water more than my lab did. Reason for his coat being messy.
d28c18399916cf69e30f3e3a2e0b7f30.jpg

Pick your poison.

Users who are viewing this thread