Let's see those REAL dogs...

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_3640.JPG

Thanks for all the condolences, Clyde finally got a ride in the cobra today. Brought his ashes home today

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear that @geoffmt . My 10 year old Boxer is currently living her final days as well. She's suffering with cancer also, and it came on fast this year. We are just trying to keep her as comfortable as possible. View attachment 1703843
Sorry to hear man. Terrible.
She's gorgeous. Is she a pure breed Boxer? Looks huge.

1320goat

Established Member
Sorry to hear man. Terrible.
She's gorgeous. Is she a pure breed Boxer? Looks huge.
Thank you. Yes she is. Although I've had other dogs growing up, I always considered her my first dog. I got her when I was 25 years old. Losing her is going to hurt big time, but we have been slowing preparing for this moment.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear that @geoffmt . My 10 year old Boxer is currently living her final days as well. She's suffering with cancer also, and it came on fast this year. We are just trying to keep her as comfortable as possible. View attachment 1703843

I am sorry to hear that, she is a beautiful pup and it hurts to see cancer get them. Seems that every boxer dies of cancer, but the joys they give us just by their goofy presence, and the warmth they give our hearts is worth the pain of them leaving us

Recon

Established Member

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

That’s a BROAD chest, son!

Sorry about your son, but be glad that he lived with you. Many other doggies are not so lucky.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

ajaf1656

Established Member
He was a little patriot haha... Spyder was around 85lbs in his prime. I'm a Boxer fanatic and I know that's technically big for breed standards. He was intact and had a very muscular build. He had to stop going to dog parks because mutilated dogs (neutered) would attack him even though he didn't want to fight. The last straw was when a neutered pitbull attacked him and my sister rushed him to the vet covered in blood. They hosed him off and he didn't have a scratch, he was covered in that punk-ass nut-less pitbull's blood. It was a shame because he was really a complete baby with smaller dogs and children. People who cut their dog's nuts off don't know how traumatic it is and how it makes their dogs change mentally. Spyder knew when the school bus dropped the kids off and insisted on being out to greet the kids. They'd all get off the bus and stop to visit with him and 5 minutes later he'd be back to patrolling the property scaring off any adults that were suspicious.
6A8CBE8A-CD3A-4CD7-AD54-BDA1414A50DD.jpeg

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
He was a little patriot haha... Spyder was around 85lbs in his prime. I'm a Boxer fanatic and I know that's technically big for breed standards. He was intact and had a very muscular build. He had to stop going to dog parks because mutilated dogs (neutered) would attack him even though he didn't want to fight. The last straw was when a neutered pitbull attacked him and my sister rushed him to the vet covered in blood. They hosed him off and he didn't have a scratch, he was covered in that punk-ass nut-less pitbull's blood. It was a shame because he was really a complete baby with smaller dogs and children. People who cut their dog's nuts off don't know how traumatic it is and how it makes their dogs change mentally. Spyder knew when the school bus dropped the kids off and insisted on being out to greet the kids. They'd all get off the bus and stop to visit with him and 5 minutes later he'd be back to patrolling the property scaring off any adults that were suspicious.
View attachment 1704131

That was a good dog!

5.2Leader

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread