Let's see those REAL dogs...

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Blend right in

132EF8FC-DBED-4038-9752-8A6CBE968FC2.jpeg

Recon

Established Member
So sorry to hear this. Such a sweet looking dog. This meme always makes me choke up a bit. But it's true.

View attachment 1694501

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Hate hearing this. Get as much time in as you can. Aussies are a very special breed.

hate to hear it

Sorry to hear that man.
Terrible. Enjoy him/her as much as you can every day!

Thanks fellas. He’s at the vet at the moment. I’m technically not the owner of the dog, I’m his caretaker. He’s my neighbors dog. Though for his life I’ve taken care of him, covering his food, most of the vet bills, grooming charges, and actually raising the dog. I’m not saying his owners are bad, I’m saying I love him and he’s worth it. They did ask one day about the bills and I told them I have them because he was part of my dogs pack and like I said I love him. He’s also special to me as he’s really the only dog that picked me and not the other way around. He kinda just showed up one day and stayed. And since the passing of the other two; he’s the only one left.
Anyway his owners took him to the vet and since they took him; I cannot see him until they tell the vet I have permission to see him. The owners told us that we have permission to see him, but they didn’t tell the vet. They’re Hispanic and English is sometimes complicated, but I don’t have permission to see him yet. The results of his analysis are not good and he might be put to sleep soon. I spoke with a member of their family to see if they can talk with the owners so everyone is on the same page. We’ll see how that will go. Though I know very little as the vet is keeping their policy; I hope I’ll know more than I do soon and will be able to see him before his time is up. If it comes to that.

Pick your poison.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks fellas. He’s at the vet at the moment. I’m technically not the owner of the dog, I’m his caretaker. He’s my neighbors dog. Though for his life I’ve taken care of him, covering his food, most of the vet bills, grooming charges, and actually raising the dog. I’m not saying his owners are bad, I’m saying I love him and he’s worth it. They did ask one day about the bills and I told them I have them because he was part of my dogs pack and like I said I love him. He’s also special to me as he’s really the only dog that picked me and not the other way around. He kinda just showed up one day and stayed. And since the passing of the other two; he’s the only one left.
Anyway his owners took him to the vet and since they took him; I cannot see him until they tell the vet I have permission to see him. The owners told us that we have permission to see him, but they didn’t tell the vet. They’re Hispanic and English is sometimes complicated, but I don’t have permission to see him yet. The results of his analysis are not good and he might be put to sleep soon. I spoke with a member of their family to see if they can talk with the owners so everyone is on the same page. We’ll see how that will go. Though I know very little as the vet is keeping their policy; I hope I’ll know more than I do soon and will be able to see him before his time is up. If it comes to that.
Wow, that's tough.
I hate when the doggos have to go. Good luck man.

5.2Leader

Established Member

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread