IMG_1727.JPG
IMG_1723.JPG

Not sure if I posted these but my newer ones are too large to post it says

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
That looks awesome.
Great color choice.

Thank you sir! It was the same color scheme I had on my 17 grabber blue. I just used it so it didn’t have to repaint the strut tower bar and a couple suspension parts. It turned out great! I love it. I think a gloss yellow whipple will look dope

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you sir! It was the same color scheme I had on my 17 grabber blue. I just used it so it didn’t have to repaint the strut tower bar and a couple suspension parts. It turned out great! I love it. I think a gloss yellow whipple will look dope
HA HAAAAAAAAA
Indeed!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m just undecided if I want to stay n/a and do a cj manifold setup with 3.73s or go whipple. I already have the 3.73 read end. I may do that for a little while and then boost.
Definitely boost bro!
You know how it is,......once you get some power, you want more and more! lol

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol. If Iboost it will be in the winter. I will either do a whipple or Roush unit. Most likely whipple. I just don’t want to blow it up. My luck lol
If you do the Whipple with the Whipple tune, you'll be good to go. Just be sure to do the OPG's and crank sprocket for added security.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s the thing I would be using Lund tune since I have longtubes and I wouldn’t be doing opg and crank gear.
Lund know their stuff, so just tell him you won't be doing the OPG's or CS, so you want it a little on the conservative side,...but not too much. lol

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Lund know their stuff, so just tell him you won't be doing the OPG's or CS, so you want it a little on the conservative side,...but not too much. lol

Lol yeah that’s a thought. I’m definitely doing something. She’s going to be fast for sure. Either whipple or it’s going to be in the 530rwhp range

Users who are viewing this thread