Let's see those billet specialties on 99-04 stangs!

03cobrarocks

Established Member
So I have been thinking about selling my fr500s and jeg track wheels for a set of billet specialties. I really want to get 17x11 in the rear and 17x8 on the front. I am having a hard time finding pictures but I know someone on here had a dsg or mineral grey with 17s....

I did a search but didnt really find anything.. So please post some pics! ALso 15s and drag sets welcome!

2.2 KB Cobra vs Ported Blower E85 Cobra - YouTube

loving the look of this red cobra in video!

Chris0304

Established Member
Yessss that Red one is Sick!!! He had it up here for sale back around june I think it was. I really wanted to buy that one but it was a little more than I had at the time… Looked like the perfect set up tho.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
not 99-04 but share mine
20121019_180222.jpg

imagejpeg_2_4_zpsad74209b.jpg

Last edited:

Riored95

Established Member
Wanna see this too. Want street lites in black for to go with DSG!

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Thanks guys!^

Man that red cobra is gorgeous, thats the exact car i was thinking of when i posted this thread! I think im going to go for that look... Now just to decide if i want skinny tires and wheels on front or normal... (Dont care about turning)

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Anyone know if you have to run spacers with these wheels on the front to clear brakes? I highly doubt a 17 would need a spacer but I cant get ahold of anyone that owns a car with them in 17s...

And few posts on other site I have seen people are using spacers to bring the wheel out a bit for looks... but they do not say if its to clear the brakes or not.

Users who are viewing this thread