Lets see those 6.0 powerstrokes & basic bullshit thread

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Well father is borowing truck already...needs it to pull his 30" citation fifth wheel

Guess he will get to lay the boots to her and see how she does

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
09d3ceba9c681b1cf6d2c999f5bbcf71.jpg

Got a fifth wheel slammed into and old man borrowed to pull his trailer.

Said it handled really good just a little shy on power. Be fixing that in the near future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Who is your preferred tuner gents?

SCT seems ever popular...but for the custom side who is the go to?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
really! huh i thought with you having 7(?) you would have custom, as I think Sct normally gives 4 with a programmer
Just email tunes from 2 different tuner dudes. 3 are from Innovative in Chicago I believe and 4 are from a dude out of Texas that doesn't tune anymore. The Texas guy's everyday performance tune is what I run 90% of the time. Nothing specific to my truck though.

Blown38

Established Member
I just run my race tune from J Mod Jerry most of the time. Still using the ole X Cal 2. Been using that for 13 years now. LOL Oh and Rev X works good for me. Truck started missing bad when it was cold out. Threw the Rev X in and runs like new again in the cold weather.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I just run my race tune from J Mod Jerry most of the time. Still using the ole X Cal 2. Been using that for 13 years now. LOL Oh and Rev X works good for me. Truck started missing bad when it was cold out. Threw the Rev X in and runs like new again in the cold weather.

That's interesting, I have had some luck with Snake oil as well actually..Used Lucas oil Power Steering stop leak in my old Tahoe...worked as advertised stopped all leaks in two days.

Good to know the Rev-X stuff works

These motors seem pretty durable I mean 13 years on race tune....not bad

Blown38

Established Member
That's interesting, I have had some luck with Snake oil as well actually..Used Lucas oil Power Steering stop leak in my old Tahoe...worked as advertised stopped all leaks in two days.

Good to know the Rev-X stuff works

These motors seem pretty durable I mean 13 years on race tune....not bad

Haha, yeah the Lucas PS stop leak worked for me too on my Dad's Marauder. I had just got done resealing the engine and douching the bay so the pump was getting yanked around alot. I was super skeptical but it finally stopped it.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I'm pretty tempted to yard the 350 out of my old monte and bolt into the SeaRay, add a edelbrock top end package and cam...but then I would need a new drive to...damn it

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Well something interesting happened today.

Moving malevolent around and wifey notices some oil on ground(rear diff pinion seal) Says that she doesn’t like it.

I suggest this winter I will pull the diff and send it in for a rebuild. While it’s out I will paint frame, change shocks, springs, brake lines etc.

Also mentioned we should replace springs as they are old.

She said yes. I’m not sure what she wants, but I know I’m not going to like it. Lol

Trust The Air Suspension Ride Pros; Find Exclusive Deals on Hot Rod Suspension, Lift Kits, Lowering Kits, Lambo Doors, air springs, air bags, Billet Wheel Adapters, Towing Kits, Air Shocks, Air suspension Lift Kits

So I think I’ll go this way just to be safe.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Well something interesting happened today.

Moving malevolent around and wifey notices some oil on ground(rear diff pinion seal) Says that she doesn’t like it.

I suggest this winter I will pull the diff and send it in for a rebuild. While it’s out I will paint frame, change shocks, springs, brake lines etc.

Also mentioned we should replace springs as they are old.

She said yes. I’m not sure what she wants, but I know I’m not going to like it. Lol

Trust The Air Suspension Ride Pros; Find Exclusive Deals on Hot Rod Suspension, Lift Kits, Lowering Kits, Lambo Doors, air springs, air bags, Billet Wheel Adapters, Towing Kits, Air Shocks, Air suspension Lift Kits

So I think I’ll go this way just to be safe.

I know nothing about that other than it looks expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread