lets see the cleanest fox pics

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice foxes everyone! Wowza. How come there's no love for the GT's? I'm looking to get my GT painted and some body work done and will post up when complete.

92BlkGT

Established Member
Nice foxes everyone! Wowza. How come there's no love for the GT's? I'm looking to get my GT painted and some body work done and will post up when complete.

Ask and you shall receive. 92 GT that was originally black, never saw reef blue in person and wanted something different. Glad I went with this color. I call it project rust bucket, been a long project getting it this far.

IMG_0336_zpssupxscza.jpg

IMG_0348_zpsnbdnwklr.jpg

IMG_0342_zpsbfllfv8b.jpg

IMG_0347_zpsihfg0o95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
Ask and you shall receive. 92 GT that was originally black, never saw reef blue in person and wanted something different. Glad I went with this color. I call it project rust bucket, been a long project getting it this far.

IMG_0336_zpssupxscza.jpg

IMG_0348_zpsnbdnwklr.jpg

IMG_0342_zpsbfllfv8b.jpg

IMG_0347_zpsihfg0o95.jpg

wow that looks really good :beer:

92BlkGT

Established Member
Thanks guys! I'll get some more pictures in a couple weeks when it's hopefully all back together. Getting there slowly

scottL

Established Member
Heyyyyy, look who it is! Havent heard from you in a while man. Hope all is well and its running right now.
Thanks man! Just found my engine to chassis ground had been rubbing on the serpentine belt which sliced a nice hole through the insulation. Something the mechanic I recently took it to must have missed. It's been a wild ride lately but I'm looking forward to FFF '17.

You planning to finish your beast beforehand?

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Thanks man! Just found my engine to chassis ground had been rubbing on the serpentine belt which sliced a nice hole through the insulation. Something the mechanic I recently took it to must have missed. It's been a wild ride lately but I'm looking forward to FFF '17.

You planning to finish your beast beforehand?

Im not sure I will get it finished by then.... Im going to try.

TwoTone5oh

Established Member
SuicideKing, The BBSs came out great. They look real good on the car, and the yellow calipers really pop. Glad to see you are making progress on the car again.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
0ab7a290413341a6085aa874572f57f9.jpg

Got some historical plates, new ball joints, struts, tires, alignment, & swapped the pony's back on.

Users who are viewing this thread