Lets see the BIG Rims

03CaLi_BoLt

SicK@SVT
Established Member
Ok so I'm just about ready to get some 20's or even 22's let's see what you guys got and sorry if its been asked before but thought id ask!

lgn_carter

Shenaniganz
Established Member
22"s, but im not likin the chrome look, prolly gonna get em powdercoated... or do it my self. not too sure

index.cfm

heres the link if it didnt load the pic

My Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 12 of 14 by Carter - MySpace Photos

MJG

Established Member
Infamou$ rocks 23's, seen it in person, looks awesome!
IMO need a good drop to make big rims work.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
20's look good and won't weight the truck down too much. 22's Look slick only when a low pro tire is used and a drop of AT LEAST 3/4. The Boss 335's in 22" in Black would look sick!! There was a guy on here that had them on his silver F150 with a 4/6 drop and it looks sweet.

What color is your truck??

03CaLi_BoLt

SicK@SVT
Established Member
20's look good and won't weight the truck down too much. 22's Look slick only when a low pro tire is used and a drop of AT LEAST 3/4. The Boss 335's in 22" in Black would look sick!! There was a guy on here that had them on his silver F150 with a 4/6 drop and it looks sweet.

What color is your truck??

I was more than likely going to go with 22's but thought id see some pics first and my truck Is WHiTE!!!!

qurtrn10

Established Member
I'mnot at my regular computer, or I'd post a pic or two of MMShaggy's truck. He's on 22's, and his truck is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread