Let's see that Forza 3 content (pics and vidz)

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Here's my 1971 Cuda 426 Hemi. Makes 500/511 via filter, carb, and exhaust. Runs on 275/50/15 street tires on stock wheels and is lowered 1 1/4 inches with bigger brakes.

1971PlymouthCuda426Hemi.gif

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
hahaha glad you like em, i wanted something different and well sti's and evo's are rivals so i thought what the hell :D

If you get on tonight invite me and we will do some circuit racing and take some pics.

Hallo89

Established Member
Yea you have to get past the first set of races to actually enjoy the game the way its supposed to be enjoyed

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
i cant find a DLC car pack with that car in it :shrug:

That's what I figured. It's not really available for normal download. You have to buy the Forza 3 Ultimate Collection and there will be a card in there for free DLC. It kinda sucks.

Also, I can't sell you the Cuda without you having that DLC. If I gift it to you, it'll say you have a gift car but won't let you download it. If you buy it from me via the auction house, it'll go to your garage but it will have a big lock over it and you won't be able to use it.

4.6muscle01

Established Member
That's what I figured. It's not really available for normal download. You have to buy the Forza 3 Ultimate Collection and there will be a card in there for free DLC. It kinda sucks.

Also, I can't sell you the Cuda without you having that DLC. If I gift it to you, it'll say you have a gift car but won't let you download it. If you buy it from me via the auction house, it'll go to your garage but it will have a big lock over it and you won't be able to use it.

got ya, thanks for the info :beer:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member

Thanks!

I recently started to play again and almost forgot just how much fun this game is!

BTW: My GT is: eC CHEWKODIAK

I've never played a racing game online and I suck at driving without some assists on but I just like to have fun lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread