Let's see some of that custom work!

Black93Fox

Established Member
Let's see what everyone has done anything from small things to big, interior, exterior, underside of hood, engine dress up, custom mats, seat embroidery what ever.

No bashing everyone has there own taste in mods.

Last edited:

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Scott rod engine panels made some plates to weld in in the fire wall and welded up all the holes in the engine compartment.its currently getting smoothed and painted.
DSC00077_zpsce9821e8.jpg

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Scott rod engine panels and frame panels made some plates to weld in the fire wall and welded up all the holes in the engine compartment. its currently getting smoothed and painted.
DSC00077_zpsce9821e8.jpg

Last edited:

Black93Fox

Established Member
Scott rod engine panels made some plates to weld in in the fire wall and welded up all the holes in the engine compartment.its currently getting smoothed and painted.
DSC00077_zpsce9821e8.jpg
Looking good! Scott rod makes some good stuff I had bought those for my last fox the fit was almost spot on was impressed.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Not too custom but I used Aerocatch latches on my hood instead of the typical pins. It involved LOTS of measuring, cutting and sweating on a hood I had just spent a lot of money to buy and paint.

Nikon025_zpseeb9d4c_edit_1390589438812_zpskcec2den.gif

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
**** you in the mouth SVTP and your double posting ways.

Last edited:

Black93Fox

Established Member
Not too custom but I used Aerocatch latches on my hood instead of the typical pins. It involved LOTS of measuring, cutting and sweating on a hood I had just spent a lot of money to buy and paint.

Looks nice have a close up picture of the latch? I HATE drilling hoods I've done it once on my old fox and measured... measured... grabbed drill about to start measured again lol

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Yeah the forum has been acting up for a lot of people the last couple days. Here's a closeup of the latch:

IMAG0768_zps7s8f9fwo.gif

94slowbra1

Established Member
Like the exhaust and intake, can't say I'm a fan of the bumper. Why the custom exhaust, looks like a lot of work? Bolt on kit not have a sound you like?

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Like the exhaust and intake, can't say I'm a fan of the bumper. Why the custom exhaust, looks like a lot of work? Bolt on kit not have a sound you like?

X2 Agreed the shave bumper look looks weird out of place, but to each there own its his car

Now the custom exaust looks like you did good work! But seems to be alot of work and a bottle neck / would rob power ? , looks like it goes from exaust tips to a " x" design small pipe to 2 stock looking mufflers then goes to it looks like a magnaflow resonator/ muffler,? into a x design up to looks like 2 stock cats up to stock looking headers/ manifolds / shortys.>?

Last edited:

SLPRCTM

Established Member
The exhaust flows pretty well. The car makes 574 rwhp with a 2.3 Whipple at 13psi on 91 octane. The mufflers are all magnaflow. The piping is all 2.5" stainless steel. I built the exhaust to keep the car quiet and reduce droning. It works fairly well. Very little drone and the volume is close to stock but with a much deeper tone. The intake can still be seen a bit. The coating on the intake is to help make the killer chiller more efficient. The bumper looks much better in person. I thought it looked a bit off in pics also. Then I saw one in person and it looks very clean and finished. The side reflectors are also shaved off.

Black93Fox

Established Member
The exhaust flows pretty well. The car makes 574 rwhp with a 2.3 Whipple at 13psi on 91 octane. The mufflers are all magnaflow. The piping is all 2.5" stainless steel. I built the exhaust to keep the car quiet and reduce droning. It works fairly well. Very little drone and the volume is close to stock but with a much deeper tone. The intake can still be seen a bit. The coating on the intake is to help make the killer chiller more efficient. The bumper looks much better in person. I thought it looked a bit off in pics also. Then I saw one in person and it looks very clean and finished. The side reflectors are also shaved off.

Damn good numbers for that much boost. I see you mentioned killer chiller I actually have one sitting in the garage waiting for me to put it on. Do you have before and after numbers of the KC? How does the ceramic coating help with the KC?

Users who are viewing this thread