Lets see some eaton pully set ups

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Geeez scott cant a person mess with there car. Aw shit i forgot I'm forbidden to mess with my cobra lol. I just bought a pulley set up looking for what people have for there idler pulleys on the eaton blowers .

03SonicStang

Established Member
2.93 BF with 4 Idler Pulleys - Black.....

IMG_4177.jpg

100_2341.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not sure if you've picked a brand yet, but take a look at the Metco idlers, Reichard Racing and Billetflow. I really like the design of the Metco idlers.

Tha_PiG

Established Member
Mines a work in progress... I recently got some stuff back from the powder coater. It was all jacked up.. He didn't coat the very tip / nose of the blower, so when you look through the holes in this Steeda pulley, you can see that its still silver. Also, there were some scuff marks on the from of the blower. Then (as you can see on the front of the pulley) we scuffed the sh!t out of the pulley when we put it back on. Should'a taped it up before putting on... I'm having it al re-done

Anyway, this is my Steeda 3.10 pulley......

DSC_0615.jpg

Last edited:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
very nice thanks keep them coming. also bob i agree with ya on the metco idlers and the others. thanks for the impute.

ViciousJay

Established Member
search button is your friend, theres about 100 different threads on this man :bored: sorry to be that guy to say that to you

Weezy

Established Member
can this guy ever make a post without catchin some crap? jesus bunch a nerds with nothing better to do.

Users who are viewing this thread