Lets See Pics Of Those Notchbacks!

kbsonicstang

Owns 1 sick stang!!
Established Member
Finally got some decent pics of mine.

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

what size/type of exhaust tips are those?

98svtstang

Established Member
Runninred your car looks pristine. Man that things nice. I wanna get a coupe like that with nice paint and original look with nice wheels. Well done sir:thumbsup:

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
^what 5 lug swap stuff did you use and how did you get it all to fit? spacers or tubing? ect?

what size/type of exhaust tips are those?

Do want more details on how you got that setup to fit. :banana:

And everything else about the car!!

Thanks for all the compliments guys. :beer:

5 lug swap is a full SN95 swap up front with Mach 1 brakes

Rear is stock length 5 lug axles and drum brakes

No spacers anywhere. The rear fenders and fenderwells have been "massaged" with a hammer. :rockon:

Exhaust is Mac catback and Mac 3 in. tips.

As far as the rest of the car... well i dont divulge everything but its a 5.0 Ford racing R block bored and stroked to a 6 liter. 10 lbs of boost, keepin it modest for now, built suspension, rear and Tko 600. Only got it to the track once, shakedown run was a high 10. She's got more left. ;-)

It's a fun car! The Mach kinda went on the backburner when I got her done.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
bump

thinking about buying a notch as a daily driver, Not sure if its a good idea. lets see some more.

svt4.6snake

The weather man said theres a light chance of snow
Established Member
034-1.jpg
Here is a picture of one of my two coupes. This one is one that you either love or hate. I dont want to be mistaken with any other coupe so I made mine different than most. well here it is and yes i know some will hate and some will love

Epikmach

Established Member
Epikmach... You say your car is a 91 but you have an 89 steering wheel?? Did you replace the steering wheel for some reason??

Yup, the car is a 91, but since I have been used to the tilt columns in the SN95's, I hated the non tilt column, so I swapped in a tilt Column from an 88.

WhiteLX50

Established Member
It's been a couple years since I went out and shot some 'nice' pictures of my Mustang. I really hadn't done it since I put the cowl hood on, so I figured it was about time. I really need to get a polarizing filter for my camera.

2n0kbad.jpg

ml2v7p.jpg

2s1sprd.jpg

124bvvl.jpg

5yyliq.jpg

And a couple videos

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMM-rxtUXPE"]YouTube - Procharged Mustang 5.0L[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWgqz_48H0Q"]YouTube - Fontana Street Legal Drags 12/04/2010[/nomedia]

YouTube - Fontana Auto Club Dragway 12/4/2010 "Street Legal Drags"
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK_5gWGurko"]YouTube - Fontana Street Legal Drags12-4-2010[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread