Let's see everybody's custom license plates

bunits19714

Established Member
IMG_0804.jpg

Oxford5pointoh

Established Member
What's the rules for custom plates? Can you choose whatever you want as long as it fits the length? I'm outside the US, that's why I'm asking

I tried to get

ATAK YOU

when I lived in VA and the bastards sent me a letter a few weeks after I ordered it and told me it was considered offensive, then charged me 10.00 to get a new registration with a different plate. Thought it was cleaver since I am rockin the Borla ATAK muffler and they certainly atak your ear drums. Oh well. Can you get custom plates in Australia (I think that's where I remember you are from)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KP_510

Established Member
I tried to get

ATAK YOU

when I lived in VA and the bastards sent me a letter a few weeks after I ordered it and told me it was considered offensive, then charged me 10.00 to get a new registration with a different plate. Thought it was cleaver since I am rockin the Borla ATAK muffler and they certainly atak your ear drums. Oh well. Can you get custom plates in Australia (I think that's where I remember you are from)?

Hows the whipple treating you man? Hopefully i can check it out when you come back to another C&C.

My plates

ay6dud.jpg

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I'm not sure if it's every state, country, area. But for Illinois I went to the secretary of State Website and they have a "pick a plate" page where you can select what plate you want and type in what you want to search if it was available...

fl vanity plates.

demas

Established Member
I tried to get

ATAK YOU

Hehe nice story man. I'm from Israel and we can't define our license plate, it's only 7 digits boring :(

Oxford5pointoh

Established Member
Hows the whipple treating you man? Hopefully i can check it out when you come back to another C&C.

My plates

ay6dud.jpg

It's good. I actually went by whipple today to show the guys there (they wanted me to bring it by when it was done) and they hooked me up with an IAT2 sensor and made me a wire harness. The Lund tune feels great WOT, but I'm still not happy with how it drives when it's just normal driving. Just sent an email to Lund today to see if we can do some more logs (I'm sure they won't have a prob with that)

474b559107bd4b6c9dcac5ea3d0d1d8c.jpg

11a273426a96d6446d0d86bd77aabde2.jpg

Oxford5pointoh

Established Member
Hehe nice story man. I'm from Israel and we can't define our license plate, it's only 7 digits boring :(

Oh I'm sorry for thinking you were in Australia.

That sucks about the plate, but I'm sure you are still breaking necks with that stang in the streets of Israel.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Da Phantom -black yote

12ED2600-509A-47B6-8A5B-94466014DE48_zps03wgexvg.jpg

Last edited:

demas

Established Member
Oh I'm sorry for thinking you were in Australia.

That sucks about the plate, but I'm sure you are still breaking necks with that stang in the streets of Israel.

Necks and ears ;)

Thanks man!

D98GT

Established Member
12991021_1325262957500554_7149208741900622321_n.jpg

Pretty simple. I am a cop and the car is obviously a 5.0 so there is a little irony

Last edited:

whobock

Tipton Co. Garbage Truck
Established Member
disregard the arrow. pulled the pic from a thread discussing battery cutoff locations.

oh, and its on a 10 second lightning.

Battery Relocation 01.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread