Let's see all your S-197 pics!!

Sloth

Whipple Crew Member
Established Member
Actually they had some kind of light grey paint in them. And I ended up painting the whole wheel flat black at one point, then got tired of them and bought some FR500's to put on there. After about 6 months, sold the FR's and pulled these out and stripped them down and polished the every loving shit out them. So now they kinda look chrome but are in a pain in the ass every time they go dull. So you have to polish them alot. But as soon as the other bullitts get here, the fanblades are coming back off and in the building.

S197man

Established Member
Actually they had some kind of light grey paint in them. And I ended up painting the whole wheel flat black at one point, then got tired of them and bought some FR500's to put on there. After about 6 months, sold the FR's and pulled these out and stripped them down and polished the every loving shit out them. So now they kinda look chrome but are in a pain in the ass every time they go dull. So you have to polish them alot. But as soon as the other bullitts get here, the fanblades are coming back off and in the building.

Next time you polish them, use some Zoop seal to finish them up, and never worry about polishing them again. They won't get dull again

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
thanks bro its the thp turbo kit with the upgraded intercooler, turbo and wastegate.

Where's the MAF sensor on that one? I have the first/second THP single kit and my MAF would be shown in the pics you took...

Steve O Chap

Big Damn Hero
Established Member
First post time... too bad mine's not as bad@ss as half the cars here! :D

Big plans for this summer include Vortech V3 and Kooks LTs...

2480521133_04c9c1ebbd_b.jpg

3130156438_943d14d8b1_b.jpg

3128890911_2b38189f9d_b.jpg

NotQuik

Just a GT
Established Member
The car had no spoiler originally so I couldn't tell you. I know there are a few thread around the other forums regarding this though.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
WOW!!! That thing is bad-ass!!! Question....does that GT500 rear wing use the stock bolt holes or does it not even use em? I want it but I fear that I might need a different trunk.

-Mike

If you get a genuine Ford part it uses the four existing GT spoiler holes.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread