lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

cbj5259

Established Member
The day of competition to 6 months post competition. She is currently in the off season building phase and then will start "cutting" again for the next competition later in the year. It's really not sustainable to look show ready year round. She goes through a lot of body "unhappiness" when she stops cutting and starts re-feeding and puts some weight back on, but I think she looks great when she is in the off season!
d4d8024611df9c50bf58d29fde4c6a93.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
The day of competition to 6 months post competition. She is currently in the off season building phase and then will start "cutting" again for the next competition later in the year. It's really not sustainable to look show ready year round. She goes through a lot of body "unhappiness" when she stops cutting and starts re-feeding and puts some weight back on, but I think she looks great when she is in the off season!

Gotta second that opinion. Off-season, she's a show-stopper. Comp ready, she's a show winner. Either way, she's amazing, and the time and effort she puts into her sport and herself is evident to all.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

Agreed.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Yea, our opinions don't matter one bit, but I definitely agree with you. The competition picture is amazing in that it shows her hard work and dedication. “Off season” is so much sexier though.

Congrats to her
Agreed. Competition season is “manly” looking. Hit it in the off-season for more fun

Users who are viewing this thread