received_739151720152001.jpg
received_1107178729660586.jpg
received_233468291318398.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I feel the wrath of a moderator coming this way very soon with previous posts and this one being removed along with some stern warnings…

Just my prediction. I’ve seen it happen before on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Holy crap. I just went back to the thread and realized that the memes were removed. Making my previous post seem disrespectful. By no means was that the issue. Blackfangs chick is pretty hot, and cool as hell for letting him post them in here for us to drool over. To be clear, I was referring to a meme that was left and apparently got removed. My apologies for any confusion.

coachL

Established Member
There is a lot worse stuff posted on this site than meme's that got removed. One man's eye is different than another man's. there are several critiques after each pic and yall need to take all of them .

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
There is a lot worse stuff posted on this site than meme's that got removed. One man's eye is different than another man's. there are several critiques after each pic and yall need to take all of them .
No dude. Many a member has been banned for talking shit about another’s SO. This thread takes the “if you don’t have something nice to say” mantra very seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread