lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Portfolio additions for a burgeoning actress in the family...

IMG_8398zx-X3.jpg

IMG_8514zx-X2.jpg

IMG_8511zx-X2.jpg

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
^^Lucky man

Signatures are for pus... oh, wait...

Thank you

Congrats! And enjoy those things full of milk!

I totally am. Thanks

Need proof of all of this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, if I can catch her in a photo mood.

Nice. My gf has a 17 year old. When he was nursing, her sister started calling her "milk truck." :)

It musta been good milk. The kid just turned 17 and is 6'7" and about 280. :rolleyes:

Milk truck lmao

@highdensity007 Congratulations on kid #3 and the McSupersized milk jugs!

Thank you! Supersize ftw

Good lawd ! My how I’ve missed this place!

Ikr? LOL

Cougaring it up at the pumpkin patch

20201111_233433.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Yes it is. Her brother was my best friend growing up (RIP Matt!), married the other sister, and learned all about the skilled trades from their father. Their mother introduced me to seriously good home cooked food every time I ate there. Most of my family is gone but I'm used to it so their family is mine too after all these years. I'd post up shots of the wife too but....wait....the **** if I'm doing that. You fap happy bastards ain't plastering ceilings due to my willingness to share in that regard. One Armenian/Italian should suffice.

Seriously, great girl. Her personality is one of honesty and she's motivated and ambitious. All in all a great family.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
She went out with a group of neighbor moms for one of their birthdays this weekend, a rare moment for all of them to get out while all the dads watched the kids, and she asked me, "Is this too much cleavage?" And I said, "No, get some free drinks and save $$$$" :) . She is 40, all of the other moms were 20's and early 30's :) . I was the DD dropping off and picking up a SUV full of tipsy/drunk moms who havent been out in months home with their kids all day was a riot.

20201115_065308.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread