ohchiiit

Established Member
IMG_0252.jpg
IMG_0251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
To be young again.... Remember the days of hot girlfriends but do not miss some of the drama certain ones had. Found a loyal solid 7 and settled down with what is a 10 in my eyes. She can be a 9 all day but chooses to be what many of you may call a 7. Her focus is on our kids, not making her self look good for others. There was more of that pre kids.

Mom material is all that matters down the road as focus should always be on giving kids a stabile home.

Only other tip I can give is one that my uncle told me long ago. Look at her mom, because that is what you are gonna get. So much truth to it too as I look back at ex girlfriends. My wife’s mom is good looking for her age and the best MIL I could ask for. Makes life a dream.

With that said, enjoy life, don’t rush into anything, and when it is time prioritize a successful family life. Meanwhile, keep bringing the pics. I may me old but I can still reminisce.

Rant over LOL!

JZNYCRealEstate

Established Member
HAHAHAHA thanks dude. I’ve heard that a few times before. Also - changed my user name since that post. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread