lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

bglf83

Established Member
PimpRohr said:
earnhardt.gif

pic1028.gif

umm, i would do anything for that chick. that is one of the most attractive females i have ever looked at.

wrstdude

GM to Ford...
Established Member
GO HOKIES! said:
I just don't understand you guys posting pics of your g/f's ass , sorry, but i wouldn't want any of you guys seeing my girls hot ass. Only i get to see that :nono:

What he said.

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
GO HOKIES! said:
I just don't understand you guys posting pics of your g/f's ass , sorry, but i wouldn't want any of you guys seeing my girls hot ass. Only i get to see that :nono:
well it is not like anyone is going to try and steal her away

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
I couldnt give a **** less... Im the one banging her, not jacking off to pics on the net.

Plus I'm a showoff. So blow me.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
GO HOKIES! said:

I totally agree. My girlfriends is smoken and i'm sure as hell not going to share with ya'll lol... Its mine boy.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
NOTaSVTstang said:
Ok heres me with my 4 hot girlfriends......................................... :nonono: :nonono: .........damn i wish one was mine
ModifiedMadness012.gif

funny pic, looks like u have ur right arm around the girl in green wearing the hat , and the left arm is going all the way to the girl with the blue top and white pants LOL

ok , its really late and im tired :burn:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
silverpwrplant said:
Here's my future wife were getting married june 17th :banana:

I'm getting hitched too, June 22 for me. :D

Still unsure if it's right for me to post a pic of her. I suppose I could ask her but i'm afraid I already know the answer. But hey who knows, maybe she'll surprise me.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
here's mine. i just recently kicked her ass to the curb. i caught her doing some lines of coke. she looks like a crackhead now. thank goodness i got rid of her. BUT SURE WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED!...

Users who are viewing this thread