lets see all the GT500s on Forged Wheels!!!

jcveron

Established Member
about to purchase a gt500...05-09 body style and trying to decide on color scheme and which forged wheel to go with. Hoping to see black/red stripes on some polished or chome forged!!! but all gt500s post em up. lets make this the best gt500 thread in pics and vids :rockon::rockon:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
20" True Forged Black Chrome Chicanes. This is my 3rd set of TF's in 3 years, they are creme of th crop and customer service is second to none. I highly recommend checking them put.
85776e9f.jpg

4a8540f6.jpg

ff3ae5d8.gif

449fe168.jpg

5bd1d818.gif

01629dde.jpg

5f20e41c.gif

f6ac2c0d.jpg

37bbd05d.gif

b575d644.gif

b04adae8.jpg

b33f8a93.jpg

5d0ef9e2.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
why 3 sets in 3 years? are they wearing out or you just want new ones?

Well according to his sig, he has a drag set as well as the black 20's posted. :shrug: Maybe he had a set on a previous car. I highly doubt True Forged are "wearing out".

61mmstang94

Established Member
20" True Forged Black Chrome Chicanes. This is my 3rd set of TF's in 3 years, they are creme of th crop and customer service is second to none. I highly recommend checking them put.
85776e9f.jpg

4a8540f6.jpg

ff3ae5d8.gif

449fe168.jpg

5bd1d818.gif

01629dde.jpg

5f20e41c.gif

f6ac2c0d.jpg

37bbd05d.gif

b575d644.gif

b04adae8.jpg

b33f8a93.jpg

5d0ef9e2.jpg

nice car but terrible wheels. there are so many other wheels that would do much more justice to the car.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
nice car but terrible wheels. there are so many other wheels that would do much more justice to the car.

LOL, to the guy with the 95 GT :bored: ; everyone's entitled to their opinion I suppose, but maybe next time you could spare us yours since nobody asked for it.

As for the reason I had 3 sets; I had polished Chicanes on my DSG 03 Cobra (this was my first set). They were incredible, but I had to have reconstructive surgery on my wrist and was no longer keep them polished without tons of pain. I sold those and went to a set of Turn 8's with Anthracite centers. Since they didn't need polishing, they were MUCH easier and painless for me to maintain.
I also like new stuff, so I tend to switch styles and looks more often than most.
Nothing True Forged has ever worn out as far as I know:lol: I've had at least one of everything they've made so I have a lot of experience with their products. You won't be disappointing, I can assure you of that.

The drag wheels are actually the 4th set I've had, but they were only on my car for a couple days and then went on to their real owner. That was a favor for Steve to get some pics of his new drag sets on a 10+ GT500.

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
No, these were originally gloss black centers and were on sgtd's orange 500 before I got them. He and Steve made a deal for a new set and these ones were sent my way. I took them all apart and sent the centers back to Steve to be refinished as I wasnt digging the gloss black.
I was going to go with Anthracite again, but when I saw the black chrome and no one had it, I had to have it.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Search my post you will find plenty of pics of my car with bogarts, and true forged chicanes.

jcveron

Established Member
i really like your car GOTSVT? i think i would want the polished 20" chicanes with your color. IDK if i could do the murdered out look. My wife would always say "its to darK (in a whiny voice) lol

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

When are you going to stop trolling our forum and end yourself already?

Every single post you make is negative. Get the **** on, no one wants you here.

rdsnk46

Established Member
No, these were originally gloss black centers and were on sgtd's orange 500 before I got them. He and Steve made a deal for a new set and these ones were sent my way. I took them all apart and sent the centers back to Steve to be refinished as I wasnt digging the gloss black.
I was going to go with Anthracite again, but when I saw the black chrome and no one had it, I had to have it.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread