Lets Post More

QWKRNTU

Established Member
Everybody in the southwest lets post more often so we can plan things more. There was a good turn out for the test n tune so if we keep it up next time we will get more

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Sounds good.

Anyone in Phoenix up for a night at the track? I'd say a strong turnout on Friday at Firebird would stir things up down there. $17 to race, $10 to watch. :beer: :rolling:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
We can always set up a box on the side with "Chris' gas money fund" written on it! I'd be more than happy to come out that way, but the drive and gas make it for a long and semi exspensive weekend. I think we need to set something up for the spring time in either Tucson or Phx, doesn't matter to me. I personally would love to get on a road coarse one of these days. Shoot, even a test and tune night in Tucson would make me happy! Anything has to be lower than here!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
03soniccobra01 said:
You could go 11.o if you put a sail on your Cobra....This wind is crazy!

It was windy yesterday here, but it's calm today. Chris, I hear yah man. Gas is expensive. Then again, you could run 87 on the way out and back and save some dough. :thumbsup:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Dude, I was up in Albuquerque the past couple of days and I saw 87 for $1.65! I couldn't believe it. I got 91 yesterday on my way out of town for $1.97. It's $.10 a gallon cheaper up there than down here. What gives!? Just like when I came back from Phx 2 weekends ago I stopped in Marana to get gas, $2.45 a gallon. I throw a gallon in to get down the road, get to Prince St. and it was $2.09. No more than 5 miles away! :bash:

QWKRNTU

Established Member
Dont stop at the chevron at contaro rd get it at ina. When you get off go the same way as if you got off at contaro go up 2 block 206 the one at cantaro rips you off cause it is the first one in town

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
QWKRTNU said:
Dont stop at the chevron at contaro rd get it at ina. When you get off go the same way as if you got off at contaro go up 2 block 206 the one at cantaro rips you off cause it is the first one in town

Yeah I think thats the one I stopped at. Fairly new looking station off on the right hand side of the road after going under the freeway. I just stop at the Diamond Shamrock on Prince. They had it for like $2.06 or something like that. I couldn't believe the $2.45 though!

QWKRNTU

Established Member
That Chevron is on the news all the time as the most expensive in tucson. I always see people there and I cant believe it. IF you are picky like me in gas stations there is another chevron at ina on the left after you go under the freway and a texaco at speedway exit if you get off there go threw the light towards congress cause it is between speedway and congress.

Users who are viewing this thread