Lets Have a Tucson get together!!!

RedFire2003

Established Member
:D I have been trying to organize a get together here in Tucson for a little while and think it would be a lot of fun. I know of quite a few 03 Cobra's here in town... Anyone intrested In getting together for lunch or dinner and a cruise sometime in January?

socalcobra03

Established Member
I know of a couple 03's that would love to make it. The only problem is we don't get back out to Az till Jan 16th. Anytime after that, we are all in.

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
not too much man, just lots and lots of work, hopefully gonna have the dinero to mod the beast soon other than that just chillin, how about you? Im up for waiting till after the 16th, it would be sweet to do the dinner/cruise thing with a buncha cobra's

DarkCobra

Established Member
Cool man! After the 16th is fine for me too. In all actuality, the 24th would be perfect for me. My wife has her baby shower that Saturday, so it would be an ideal time for me to roll out. :-D If it dosen't work out that way though it's still cool. I'll just come up with another excuse!!

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Im pretty much free all weekend (for once wooohooo) gotta get my fun in cuz in a coupla weeks Im gonna be living, breathing, dreaming, and sleeping the academy (wooohoooo again)

Users who are viewing this thread