Let's Go Flyers!!!!!!

99cobraclone

Established Member
PhiladelphiaFlyers_flyersaltlogo.jpg

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!!

KillrCobra

Established Member
Piss off!!!! Damn Philly fans :D I like your bottom banner, but you had to ruin it by putting that ugly orange thing above it. :D

I'm going to the game Monday. Anyone else gonna be there? No Flyer fans please! I hope we slap them around just like we did in the regular season. Philly looks soooooooooo slow when they play the Lightning.
Let's go Lightning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bolts!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

99cobraclone

Established Member
I ac
Originally posted by JoeCobra
Piss off!!!! Damn Philly fans :D I like your bottom banner, but you had to ruin it by putting that ugly orange thing above it. :D

I'm going to the game Monday. Anyone else gonna be there? No Flyer fans please! I hope we slap them around just like we did in the regular season. Philly looks soooooooooo slow when they play the Lightning.
Let's go Lightning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bolts!!!!!!!!

Haha yeah the bottom banner is quite nice :-D I actually think I may fly down for the fifth game, unless the flyers sweep in 4!!! This has the making of an unbelieveable series, I can't wait!!

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!!!

KillrCobra

Established Member
5hrs till game time...can't wait to get the hell outta work. I'll be at the game with the Cobra if anyone would like a friendly race. :D

KillrCobra

Established Member
Wow, what a joke of an effort that was. Nothing like spending the money for playoff tickets to watch a blow out.

Pissssssss poor defense + shaky goalie + lucky Philly bounces + crap linesmen = Flyers win

They better not expect to get away with this crap in Philly or the Bolts are in for a short series. Although, I think winning 8 in a row had them playing too cocky and lazy...this ass whooping was a good wake up call.

I do have to say though...for a team that's supposed to be so damn big and tough...The Flyers weren't the physical team last night.

Almost forgot to mention........Screw Brashear. Screw Markov. Screw Handzus. Biggest bunch of pussies I've ever watched. Brashear wont fight when it's someone his own size, but he has no problem throwing cheap shots at smaller guys. Handzus is even worse...skates away from our big guys, but then goes after 5'9" Perrin?!?!?! Then Markov loses his fight and sucker punches Sydor when he's down. F' that! So then Roy gets a game misconduct for doing the ref's job. I never liked Philly, but after that game I hate those queer bastards.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by JoeCobra
Wow, what a joke of an effort that was. Nothing like spending the money for playoff tickets to watch a blow out.

Pissssssss poor defense + shaky goalie + lucky Philly bounces + crap linesmen = Flyers win

They better not expect to get away with this crap in Philly or the Bolts are in for a short series. Although, I think winning 8 in a row had them playing too cocky and lazy...this ass whooping was a good wake up call.

I do have to say though...for a team that's supposed to be so damn big and tough...The Flyers weren't the physical team last night.

Almost forgot to mention........Screw Brashear. Screw Markov. Screw Handzus. Biggest bunch of pussies I've ever watched. Brashear wont fight when it's someone his own size, but he has no problem throwing cheap shots at smaller guys. Handzus is even worse...skates away from our big guys, but then goes after 5'9" Perrin?!?!?! Then Markov loses his fight and sucker punches Sydor when he's down. F' that! So then Roy gets a game misconduct for doing the ref's job. I never liked Philly, but after that game I hate those queer bastards.

Dude your entitled to your opinon but how the hell are the queer bastards? This isn't Massachusetts or the Bay Area. Bottomline is that this series is going seven and the Flyers will prevail!!!

Let's Go Flyers!!!!!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
I dunno I think hockey sucks! I think Baseball is the best game!
But thats me. I guess cause i really don't kno much about the sport only from watching the Mighty Ducks Movies!LoL.
Iam pretty sure the sport is cool if its National It has to be
but nothing is worse then GOLF!!!

vipergts281

Established Member
How does hockey suck but yet you think baseball is the best?

Baseball is boring imo.

But we're all entitled to our own opinions so who cares. :beer:

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
I'm thinking a 7 game series.

Anyways, hockey, basketball and baseball are just around to keep us busy until the new football season. :)

Last edited:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by fastball19
I dunno I think hockey sucks! I think Baseball is the best game!
But thats me. I guess cause i really don't kno much about the sport only from watching the Mighty Ducks Movies!LoL.
Iam pretty sure the sport is cool if its National It has to be
but nothing is worse then GOLF!!!

Baseball is the most boring sport ever!!!!!! You obvivously don't play either hockey nor golf to say that they are boring. I've played baseball and nothing is more boring imo.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by TRDNiteLife
I'm thinking a 7 game series.

Anyways, hockey, basketball and baseball are just around to keep us busy until the new football season. :)

Haha, though I love hockey, I have to agree with that. Bring on Football!!!!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
Baseball is the most boring sport ever!!!!!! You obvivously don't play either hockey nor golf to say that they are boring. I've played baseball and nothing is more boring imo.

I have played Hockey and Golf and i find then Both BORING!
So don't talk shit! My fav Sports are Baseball, Football, Boxing.
If you find Baseball Boring thats your promblem not mine. Everyone has there own Opinion and mine is HOCKEY AND GOLF SUCKS! If you thing BASEBALL sucks then good for you, but don't say i have never played either of those sports !:nono: cause your wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread