Lethal Performance O/R X-pipe, South Jersey

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Exactly as the title says. I have a practically new Lethal Off Road (no cats) X-pipe for a GT500. I had it on my 2010 GT500, not sure if its the same for previous years but it won't fit the larger exhaust on the 2011+. It bolted up perfect to my factory axle pipes but I recently switched to 3" Super Snake exhaust and the X was too small to fit it.
It's in perfect shape and worked flawlessly. It has exactly 1441 miles on it (I keep very detailed records...:lol1: ) My car's garage kept and never driven in rain or snow.

I'd like to keep it in the general area here so I don't have to ship it. $150 is the pick up price. I'm in Gloucester/Camden County NJ area, just outside of Philly.

I'll ship it for $165 anywhere in the lower 48.

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Yeah, this is an Off Road X pipe with no cats. It will go in place of your factory X pipe and delete your cats in the process. I'll give you a call tomorrow to work out the details. I'm heading off to work right now and won't be done until 0400.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Cory I sent you a text message tonight. Guys if I don't hear back from him by the end of the day tomorrow, I'm moving on to #2 in line.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Damn dude, where u been?

Still have the Shelby?

Yeah, I still have it. It's just sitting for the winter. I've been avoiding SVTP because around this time of year I always get the itch to sell my toy. I don't want to get any ideas and hanging around here just fills me with ideas...:lol:

I'll be back once the weather gets nicer around here and I can actually drive the car. That way I don't start getting any crazy ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread