lethal performance not letting me buy!!!!!

Black-Venom

03 Venomus
Established Member
i want to buy some tires from lethal performance online.... but when i get to the part where it asks if the shipping adress is correct and wants me to go to stage 2... the payment part.... i wont let me go there... it just takes me back to the shipping adress question

Please help

04torchred

Established Member
It is probably not recognizing that you are from Canada. I had this happen with Alan from Speed of Sound when I ordered my pillar pod. Give Lethal a call and order by phone, computer won't work unless they change the programming to recognize canada addresses.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Black-Venom said:
i want to buy some tires from lethal performance online.... but when i get to the part where it asks if the shipping adress is correct and wants me to go to stage 2... the payment part.... i wont let me go there... it just takes me back to the shipping adress question

Please help

Just like 04torchred stated our system won't let you check out with a Canadian address because neither Fed Ex or UPS have software for us to use that will calculate shipping costs for your Canadian address automatically on the website. We ask that you please give us a call so we can further assist you. Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread