Lethal Performance live w Bill Johnson!

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
If you guys have an instagram account, follow @teamlethal they will be live at 5pm eastern time with Billy Johnson with more info on the 2020 GT500.

LethalBlake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the shout out on this! We have the stream on our Facebook but we are actually working on getting a video completed here shortly. We will be sure to post it here on the forums :)

Snoopy49

Established Member
Thanks for the shout out on this! We have the stream on our Facebook but we are actually working on getting a video completed here shortly. We will be sure to post it here on the forums :)

I hope someone asked him when the build and price configurator will be up and running on Fords website.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I hope someone asked him when the build and price configurator will be up and running on Fords website.
I did not notice that question, but I did ask if he knew what the cf pack and base will weigh.. Billy just based everything off of the current GT350 and ran through everything that has been added, so in short expect around 300-400lbs over a 350/350r.. And with its projected weight he kept stating it is very fast in comparison. We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread