Lethal Performance launches the 04-07 5.4L 24V F150 Section

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're please to announce that we've added the 04-07 5.4L 24V F150 Section to our site.

If there's anything that you guys are looking for please feel free to check out the site or give us a call.

Just to let you guys know we're Whipple's Largest US Distributor and offer the best customer service and support on any Whipple Supercharger kit guaranteed!!

We look forward to assisting you.

Thanks, Jared

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-main/category-2612/04-07-ford-f-series-54l-24v.html

5.4_0405_Top.jpg

Last edited:

JWC

Established Member
Black03 I just purchashed a new 08 F150 w/5.4 and was going to take it to Troyers Performance to install a Roush SC kit on it. Now I see your add about your Whipple putting down 390 RWHP. Thats higher than the Roush numbers; and cheaper. Are you running the same boost or additional mods over the Roush kit? I may have to change plans. Also do you install and dyno tune the set up and if so whats a ball park on a complete kit installed and tuned? Right now I have the X3 with AF1 and a Troyer custome dyno tune. Thanks, John

SVTORANGE

Established Member
We're please to announce that we've added the 04-07 5.4L 24V F150 Section to our site.

If there's anything that you guys are looking for please feel free to check out the site or give us a call.

Just to let you guys know we're Whipple's Largest US Distributor and offer the best customer service and support on any Whipple Supercharger kit guaranteed!!

We look forward to assisting you.

Thanks, Jared

Lethal Performance launches their 04-07 5.4L 3V F150 Section

5.4_0405_Top.jpg

It does not work for me?:shrug:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
But I went straight to the site and had no issues. Thanks.

black03 did you read my post #6?

I'm not real familiar with the Roush blowers. However I am with the Whipple and it's simply a more efficient blower. The Whipple is a twin screw where as the Roush just a roots style like an eaton. That's why at similar boost levels the Whipple will hands down make more power. We're also shipping all of our 2.3L Whipple kits with the new Gen II rotors which now flow more air more efficiently and do so at lower intake temperatures.

Give me a call if you have any other questions and I'll be glad to help you. Thanks, Jared

I clicked on the link in your add?

Users who are viewing this thread